AD200 Portable Location Flashgun System | Godox/Witstro
- Product Code: FLA026
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £222.50
Godox Witstro AD200 Portable Location Flashgun System
This is the latest, intelligent flashgun system from Godox.
The AD200 is a powerful 200Ws cordless Lithium-ion powered TTL and HSS enabled off camera flashgun with a built in Godox 2.4GHz X-system radio receiverfor Canon, Nikon, and Sony cameras.
The actual flash head is both removable and interchangeable, giving you a choice of either a barebulb head (providing a wide spread of light, ideal in a light shaper such as a softbox as it imitates a studio flash head) or a Fresnel Head Spotlight Attachment which provides a more focused beam of light, just like on a traditional flashgun or speedlite.
Because it is designed for off camera flash it is not fitted with a camera hotshoe, instead it has standard 1/4" threaded mounting bushes on each side of the body, allowing it to be fitted to any tripod or to most light stands such as our own Patented Combined Floor/Low Level Light Stand
Aside from using the same accessory mount as the popular AD360 and AD360II which allows a wide range of accessories such as a colour gel set or Beauty Dish . You can see the full range of supported accessories here: Witstro Compatible Accessories However if (when using the Bare Bulb Head Attachment) you would prefer to use a wider range of larger light shapers, then we sell an Lencarta/Bowens/S-fit adapter which securely but safely clamps down onto the AD200 and can screw onto any light stand, as well as however an umbrella mount, please click here we also do an Elinchrom fit adapter.
On top of all of this, a free hard case is included to keep the head and all your accessories safe from damage
- 200Ws of purely portable pocket power
- Use the bare bulb head attachment for a wide spread of light
- Use the Fresnal lens spotlight attachment for a more focused beam of light
- Three Flash Modes: TTL (To access Through The Lens technology), M (To manually set the AD200s settings) and Multi (For the Stroboscopic flash features)
- Save time and effort by using Through The Lens (TTL) technology
- Unlock the potential of High Speed Sync (HSS), at 1/8000th second
- Adjust the Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC) in 1/3rd increment stops
- Adjust the Flash Exposure Bracket (FEB) in 1/3rd increment stops
- The Godox Witstro AD200 has a built in Flash Exposure Lock (FEL)
- Adjust the power output in the Manual Flash mode from – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (in 1/3rd Increments)
- The built in receiver uses the new Godox 2.4GHz RF Radio System making it compatible with Godox and Lencarta radio triggers
- Automatically adjusts between Canon, Nikon, Sony, Radio Slave Modes
- 100 metre (328 feet) built in receiver range when using WaveSync 2.4 TTL trigger
- Use groups – A, B, C, D or E to trigger the AD200
- Indivudally adjust groups or just the one AD200 using the 32 Channels on the built in receiver
- S1/S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Flash Duration when using the Frensel Head Spotlight Attachment is between 1/220s – 1/13000s
- Flash Duration when using the barebulb head attachment is between 1/220s – 1/11300s
- Color Temperature is 5600K with a consistency of +/- 200k
- Powerful built-in 14.4V 2900mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- 500 fully powered flashes can be obtained on a fully charged battery
- Recycling speed is between 0.01 seconds to 2.1 seconds
- Custom Functions
- Auto Memory Function
- LED Modelling Light (Fresnel Head Spotlight Attachment Only)
- USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- 3.5mm Sync Port
Why Buy From Lencarta?
There are many reasons you should buy from Lencarta, We offer a standard no quibbles, no fuss 2 year warranty, on all Godox products except consumables (batteries and bulbs), as well as having our own in-house repair department based in Bradford, staffed by factory trained technicians. We are also a trusted brand that has been going since 2006, we have countless years of experience in photography and will support our customers throughout, whether it's a question about one of our products or a question about lighting in general, we're always more than happy to help.
What's in the box?
- 1x AD200
- 1x Battery
- 1x Charger
- 1x Flash Tube
- 1x Bare Bulb Head Attachment
- 1x Spot Head Attachment
- 1x Stand Mount
- 1x Gold and Silver Reflector