Studio Flash Heads
- Godox AD200 Pro Portable Flash | 200w | WistroSpecial Price £328.00 you save: £20 (6%) Regular Price £348.00
- Godox AD300 Pro Portable Pocket Flash | 300w | HSS/TTLSpecial Price £437.00 you save: £60 (12%) Regular Price £497.00
- Godox AD100 Pro Pocket Flash Head 100W | PortableSpecial Price £258.00 you save: £40 (13%) Regular Price £298.00
- Godox AD600 Pro Studio Flash Lighting | 600w | Battery Powered | HSS/TTLSpecial Price £688.00 you save: £141 (17%) Regular Price £829.00
- Lencarta SmartFlash 4 Studio Flash Head | 300wSpecial Price £109.00 you save: £20 (16%) Regular Price £129.00
- Godox AD400 Pro Portable Flash Head | 400w |HSS/TTL | Studio Flash LightingSpecial Price £544.99 you save: £118 (18%) Regular Price £663.00
- Godox DP600III Studio Flash Head 600W | Professional Studio LightingSpecial Price £215.00 you save: £66 (23%) Regular Price £281.00
- Visico 5 Portable Studio Flash Head | 400W | HSS/TTLSpecial Price £299.00 you save: £30 (9%) Regular Price £329.00
- Godox AD1200 Pro 1200W Portable Flash Head and PackSpecial Price £1,180.00 you save: £396 (25%) Regular Price £1,576.00
- Godox H2400P 2400Ws Flash Head | Witstro£649.00
What are Studio Flash Heads?
Studio Flash Heads are devices used in photography that emit a strong artificial light in a short burst to light a background or subject. The flash unit will be connected with a camera either wirelessly through a trigger, or physically through a cable. The light ‘flashes’ just as the shutter on the camera opens and then closes.
Why Use Studio Flash Heads?
Studio flash heads are necessary to provide consistent, powerful lighting to indoor shoots. Keeping them as permanent installations saves photographers time setting up and fiddling with settings. Flash lighting can also be paired with lighting modifiers such as umbrellas or softboxes to provide plenty of creativity and customisation to indoor shoots.
Studio flash heads allow photographers to shoot at any time of day with perfect lighting consistency. They are typically larger than their portable cousins, but their size difference is compensated by their extraordinary lighting power, fed directly by the mains.
For beginner photographers we recommend the Lencarta SmartFlash 4. Designed specifically to be reliable, consistent and high-quality, the SmartFlash IV is a great price for functional studio lighting.