Godox AD200 Ultimate Kit | XPro Trigger | Carry Case
- Product Code: KITAD2004
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £555.68
WHATS IN THE BOX? :
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
Godox AD200 Ultimate Kit With XPro Trigger & Carry Case
AN OVERVIEW :
Introducing the new accessory kit for the Godox AD200 compact flash. This kit is ideal for any photographer looking to get started with flash lighting or even the working professional, it comes with everything you need in studio lighting and flash photography. All of the accessories included will fit comfortably inside the Godox hard case so you can keep all of the equipment safely packed together.
- GODOX AD200 ACCESSORY KIT: This accessory kit is the perfect choice for any photographer who has the Godox Witstro AD200 portable flash. The kit comes with multiple accessories that all fit inside the Godox hard case making it ideal for on location photography or even in the studio.
- FULL WIRELESS GODOX XPRO ADAPTABILITY: With 16 Individual groups and 32 adjustable channels to wirelessly control an unlimited number of flashes on the Godox 2.4 RF Radio system you can easily avoid signal interference with other users
- BUILT IN GODOX 2.4G WIRELESS X SYSTEM: The Godox AD200 can fully support Canon E-TTL, Nikon i-TTL, Sony TTL, Fuji TTL and Olympus TTL systems. Fully compatible as a slave unit in a wireless flash trigger in M/Multi-Mode. Usable with Godox X Triggers such as X32, X1T, X1R, XPro and FT16 2.4G Godox Triggers on the Godox 2.4RF Radio Triggering System Frequency
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The AD200 pocket flash has strong power with a lightweight design and great portability which can be easily packed in your pocket allowing you to shoot both on location and in the studio.
- SMART FUNCTIONAITIES: A simple long press of the TCM button can transform the flash value in I-TTL auto exposure mode into the manual output which will allow you to use TTL to initially set the flash value, then you can adjust it for the particular effect you're trying to achieve