COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please note we are closed for warehouse pickups to members of the general public. Please click here for up to date shipping information.
2x Godox Ving V860II with X1T Trigger - Nikon
- Product Code: KITV017
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £290.54
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 2x Godox Ving V860II-N
- 2x VB18 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- 2x Charger
- 2x Foot Stand
- 2x Protective Hotshoe Cover
- 2x Protective Nylon Material Case
- 1x Godox X1T-N Trigger
Two Godox V860II and X1T Trigger for Nikon
Combining power, speed and flexibility. The Godox Ving V860II-N is the ultimate solution for many photography needs. Use both on and off camera with the built in wireless receiver or use as a master cell and control over flash units from the V860II itself.
Ensure fast recharging and long lasting photo shoots with the powerful VB18 lithium-ion battery pack. Get a full charge in just 2.5 hours from the AC charging unit promising 650 fully powered flashes with 1.5 seconds recycling speed in-between. No more lugging around power packs and wires, finding somewhere to put them whilst shooting and just generally getting in the way. Just simply plug in and shoot.
THE MAIN FEATURES
- USER FRIENDLY: The user friendly operating system shown on the large clear LCD screen, combined with a large thumb dial allows for a great deal of user friendly use
- UNLOCK ALL FEATURES: Combining TTL Auto Exposure, High Speed Sync, Rear Curtain Sync, Multi-Flash Stroboscopic, Auto Zoom and more
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL X1T CONTROL: Use a combination of 5 groups and 32 channels to trigger an almost unlimited number of Godox and other compatible flashes. Easily control flash settings using the big and clear LCD panel that offers convenient access to settings and flash modes.
- FULL 8 STOP POWER ADJUSTMENT RANGE: From 1/1 to 1/128th power, fully adjustable in 1/3 stop increments allows for flash durations between 1/300th of a second to 1/20,000th of a second. Flash between 2 to 90 flashes up to a maximum of 100 flashes per second in the multi/stroboscopic mode
- COMPLETE TRIGGERING OPTIONS: As well as using the built in Godox 2.4GHz RF Radio Triggering System, the Ving V860II can act as a trigger to other Godox speedlite flashguns or as a slave to them. Combining 32 channels and 5 groups for full flexibility in your shoot.
SPECIFICATION VING V860II SPEEDLITE
- Guide Number: 190 Feet / 60 Metres
- Flash Zoom: 20 - 200mm
- Vertical Rotation Angle: -7 to 90 Degrees
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 360 Degrees
- Flash Duration: 1/300th to 1/20,000th second
- Colour Temperature: 5600K /- 200K
- Full Wireless Functionality: Built-In 2.4GHz Receiver, Master Function, Off
- Sync Modes: High-Speed Sync, First Curtain Sync, Second Curtain Sync
SPECIFICATION X1T TRIGGER
- BUILT IN REMOTE TRIGGERING SYSTEM: 2.4G wireless transmission
- TTL AUTOFLASH: TTL
- MULTI FLASH: Yes
- CONTROLLABLE SLAVE GROUP: Max 5 group (A/B/C/D/E)
- TRANSMISSION RANGE: 100m
- NUMBER OF CHANNELS: 32
- HIGH-SPEED SYNC (HSS): Yes
- FLASH EXPOSURE COMPENSATION (FEC): Yes, +/- 3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- FOCUS ASSIST: Yes
- SECOND CURTAIN SYNC: Yes(setting on the camera)
- MODELLING FLASH: ON/OFF
- ZOOM SETTING: Adjust the flash focal length through the transmitter
- LCD PANEL: Wide LCD panel, backlight ON/OFF
- FIRMWARE UPGRADE: Micro USB
- MEMORY FUNCTION: 2 Seconds Memory Storage After Turned Off
- DIMENSIONS: 7.2cm x 7.5cm x 5.2cm -- 90g