The Godox X2T series TTL/HSS wireless flash trigger utilises the well-known Godox S-series wireless radio triggering system to achieve stable, reliable and effective real-time signal transmission. This makes the X2T an ideal choice for photographers with various lighting demands. With built-in Bluetooth capability, the X2T can be used via the GodoxPhoto App, available on iOS and Android, to act as a remote triggering system for compatible camera models. The X2T supports 32 channels and 16 groups to allow for a huge range of flash heads to work together as a full team. The X2T also supports a follow-through shoe for quick access or for other radio triggers to "piggy-back" for further compatibility across brands.
- Transmission: 2.4Ghz
- Range:100m / 328ft
- Groups/Channels: 5/32
- HSS/TTL Enabled: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes with GodoxPhoto App
Godox X2T TTL/HSS Bluetooth Wireless 2.4Ghz Trigger
Godox X2T TTL/HSS Trigger
The Godox X2T is the latest trigger from Godox! Pairing innovative technology with user-friendly functionality, the X2T is a fantastic option for all Godox off-camera flash setups. The X2T utilises the Godox 2.4Ghz frequency to talk to all Godox or Lencarta flashes, whether individually or part of a team. The X2T features Bluetooth functionality, allowing you to control your trigger and your flashes through the Godox app for greater usability during shoots.
The X2T is capable of supporting 32 channels and 16 controllable groups, meaning that even the most advanced lighting setups can be fully controlled from a single trigger, saving precious time and effort. With a transmission range of 100m, distance is not an issue during any shoot.
Focus Assistant V2
The X2T comes with an improved version of the focus assistant supported by the XPro and X1T. This feature not only results in crisper images but also makes taking images much faster, making focus assistant an essential addition to your shoots.
The X2T is essentially an upgraded model of the older X1T and, as such, is designed to improve upon the older design. The X2T features quick-access buttons instead of the older scrolling wheel. This model also places the buttons in user-friendly positions and features a large LCD screen to make this trigger as easy as possible for you to use.
The X2T offers 99 wireless ID's to allow for a massive amount of flashes to be controlled by a single unit. This feature, paired with the 32 channels and 16 groups, means that an enormous amount of flashes can function of this single trigger!
The X2T features a USB-C port and a 3.5mm jack for the use of sync cables. This feature allows you to plug the trigger directly into your camera if necessary. This allows you more freedom to move the camera into hard to reach places without the worry of the trigger sat on top.
Locking Mount System
The X2T improves upon its predecessors mount designs to create an ultra-safe and easy locking mount system. The trigger will simply click into place. Once you hear this click you know that your trigger is sat correctly and safely atop your camera.
The backlit display of the X2T, as well as the illuminated buttons, make your settings more visible during darker shoots. This means that, even in the dark, your controls are well visible and clearly displayed, making your lighting control easy and effective.
- BUILT-IN GODOX 2.4G WIRELESS X SYSTEM: With built-in 2.4G wireless transmission, the X2t transmitter can remote control the Godox flashes which have a built-in 2.4G wireless X system. When using in combination with XTR-16 or XTR-16S receiver, X1T transmitter can remote control the Godox flashes which do not have the built-in 2.4G wireless X system.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN AND EASY TO OPERATE LCD with clear display effects, with 5 group setting buttons and 3 function buttons making it easier than ever to use.
- FULL CONTROL FEATURES: The trigger fully supports TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multiflash mode, manual mode, flash exposure compensation, adjusting the lighting parameter through the mobile APP, scan setting, one shot and multi-shot setting, control of the modelling lamp and fully adjustable across all groups.
- BLUETOOTH SUPPORT: The X2T Trigger features Bluetooth support which can be used directly with your mobile phone. Simply download the “GodoxPhoto” App where you can then control the flash mode, power output, modelling light and the actual flash of the light.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY: This product comes with a two-year warranty meaning that we will repair or replace (at our option) this item if it develops a fault of any kind during the warranty period.
Works Well With
|Compatible Camera Brand||Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Olympus|
|Number of Channels||32|
|Range||100m / 328 ft|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||Yes +/- 3 stops in 1/3rd increments|
|Flash Exposure Lock||Yes|
|TCM Function||Transform E-TTL Value into Manual|
|Focus Assist Beam||Yes|
|Second Curtain Sync||Yes|
|Wireless ID Range||1-99|
|Power Supply||2x AA Batteries|
- 1x Godox X2T Wireless 2.4Ghz HSS/TTL Trigger