Godox BD 07 | Barn Doors and Colour Gels Set | for Godox AD200 / Pro
Fastest delivery: 12 December, 2023 (Tuesday)
Standard delivery: 14 December, 2023 (Thursday)
Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 03:00 PM Mon-Fri. (*Excluding UK Public/Bank/Festival holidays.)
Barn Doors and Colour Gels Set for the Godox/Witstro AD200
The AD200 Barn door kit includes one barn door, one removable honeycomb grid and 4 colours designed to be used with the Godox AD200 pocket flash. This product is ideal for any photographer looking to experiment more with lighting techniques both on location and in the studio. Its excellent build quality make it both reliable and portable due to its size and weight.
The BD-07 comes included with 4 gels, Green, Red, Yellow and Blue. These are supported with a metallic frame and can really bring creativity to your work. These are perfect for photographers or videographers ready to take the next step.
The included metallic honeycomb grid is set at 50°. The honeycomb grid completely eliminates lens flare and helps bring focus to your shooting. Should you want to light something with high contrast, the grid is perfect to do so.
The AD200 comes with 4 barn door panels which can help cut and sculpt the light exactly how you want it. Completely adjustable and foldable on itself, the barn doors and incredibly robust and compact for travelling. They are not easily broken.
CompatibilityThe thick joint squeezes around the head of the AD200 and AD200Pro, as well as other similar sized fresnel speedlight heads. The very snug fit means that it will not fall should it be tilted forward at all.
The Aluminium Alloy Frame means that the BD-07 is incredibly robust and very unlikely to break. The only worry with this kit is a few minor scratches which will not effect the overall job of the kit.
The kit is incredibly compact and weighs less than 100g in total. Built with metal frames and with the thought in mind that only one purchase is ever neccessary for this kit for you speedlights and AD200's.
- BARN DOORS: When combining the barn door and the removable honeycomb grid on the AD200, this allows you to produce directional light and shadowing effects giving you a better shooting experience.
- HONEYCOMB GRID: The Honeycomb grids are typically used for preventing you from getting lens flare when you are backlighting or rim lighting your subject. This product will allow you to achieve this effect with the AD200 portable light and fits perfectly on the front of the AD200 allowing for more convenience.
- FOUR DIFFERENT COLOURS: The barn door kit comes with four different colour gels giving you more flexibility with your lighting. Included are yellow, green, red and blue gels. This helps you to achieve different colour effects with the Godox AD200.
- STRONG BUILD QUALITY: Made from aluminium, the barn doors have an excellent build quality whilst also maintaining its portable use, weighing just 180g. This product is ideal for location photography due to the robust frame.
- USER FRIENDLY: The barn door kit is very simple and easy to use. Simply place the barn doors and the honeycomb onto the AD200 portable light and it is ready to be used. To add the coloured gels just place each one on the front of the unit to achieve different lighting effects.
|Compatibility||Godox Witstro AD200 and AD200Pro|
|Package Size||10.5 x 7.5 x 4.5cm|
|Gel Colours||Red, Yellow, Green, Blue|
What's In the Box?
- 1x Barn Door
- 1x Honeycomb
- 4x Colour Filters (yellow, green, red, blue)