COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please note we are closed for warehouse pickups to members of the general public. Please click here for up to date shipping information.
Visico 4 with 801TX Trigger
- Product Code: KITV4001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £166.66
- Wireless Power Operation System
- Built in 2.4GH Radio receiver with 16 channels
- Adjustable Flash Frequency reaching 20 times per second
- Lencarta/Bowens Mount provides the most flexibility to fit accessories
- Stable handle includes a spigot that can be used both on a light stand and tripod
- Stroboscopic Mode flash duration from 1/1000 to 1/10000sec
- POWER OUTPUT: 300Ws
- OUTPUT POWER RANGE: Full Power to 1/16
- RECYCLING TIME AT MIN. OUTPUT POWER: 0.4s
- RECYCLING TIME AT MAX. OUTPUT POWER: 2.5s
- FLASH DURATION FULL POWER 1/1: 1/250s
- DLASH DURATION IN POWER 1/16: 1/4000s
- MODELLING LAMP: LED 13W, 1370 Lumen
- COLOUR TEMPERATURE: 5500K +200K
- TRIGGER VOLTAGE: 5V Low Voltage Trigger
- LENGTH: 22cm
- WEIGHT: 1.8kg
- NUMBER OF FLASHES AT FULL POWER PER CHARGE: 700 Shots
- POWER SOURCE: Lithium Battery
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 6000Mah, 12v
- CHARGING TIME: 5hrs
- MODEL: VC-801TX
- TRIGGER POWER: CR2032 3V Button Cell
- WORK FREQUENCY: 2.4GHz worldwide
- BATTERY LIFE: One year
- CHANNEL NUMBER: 16
- GROUP NUMBER: 4
- CONTROL DISTANCE: 100m
- TRIGGER OPERATING RANGE: 15m
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1x Visico 4 Studio Light
- 1x Visico 4 Battery
- 1x Standard Reflector
- 1x Protective Cap
- 1x Charger
- 1x Tripod Head adapter
- 1x Visico 801TX Remote control Transmitter
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
Visico 4 With Trigger
The Visico 4 Wireless and Stroboscopic studio flash is a self-contained battery powered studio flash that allows any photographer to shoot on location or in the studio. The built in lithium battery gives you the freedom of been wireless whilst maintaining a strong power output of 700 shots at maximum capacity. Its LED modelling lamp is high luminous efficiency, less in power consumption and long life span. Its stroboscopic feature provides up to a succession of 15 shots within a second, and recycles at 1/10000. Its fast recycling and flash duration makes it ideal for fast paced photography. This is a must for any photographer wanting to combine both quality and flexibility in their shots.
The Visico 801TX wireless remote control has the latest wireless technology and circuit design which matches all Visico Lights that contain a built in 2.4GHz wireless receiver, such as the VL PLUS, VE PLUS, VCHH, VCHHLR, VISICO 4, LED-100T and LED-150T
USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE: With the LCD screen, the Visico 4 has been fully designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. The large screen makes it easier than ever to see and adjust all settings of the Visico 4. Combined with the large easy to access buttons and settings control dial, changing all aspects of the Visico 4 has never been easier. The Visico 4 also has an incredibly bright 300W (13W LED) LED modelling lamp.
LITHIUM-ION BATTERY POWERED: The Visico 4 flash unit comes with a professional high capacity lithium-ion battery pack rated at 12V/6000mAh which can deliver 700 fully powered flashes on a single charge. The high capacity battery pack can also deliver recycling speeds between 0.4 - 2.5 seconds.
2.4G BUILT-IN FSK RADIO RECEIVER: The Visico 4 has a built in radio receiver which enables you to sync to your wireless trigger to within 100 meters from the light by working at a frequency of 2.4Ghz on one of the 16 available channels.
MULTIPLE CHANNEL OPTIONS: The Visico 801TX has up to 16 channels where you synchronize with different camera shutter speeds. The wireless trigger allows you to shoot up to a distance of 15m and allows you to have flexibility and connectivity when shooting on location.
STROBSCOPIC STUDIO FLASH: The Visico 4 has a stroboscopic mode flash duration from 1/1000 to 1/10000 seconds allowing you to shoot multiple successive movements within a single picture, similar to stop-motion pictures.