Visico 818TX HSS Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Product Code: TRI033
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £32.50
- Type:ETTL Wireless flash controller
- Compatible Camera: Canon EOS camera, supporting E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash
- Exposure Control System
- Frequency: 2408-2476 MHz
- Channel: Four Chanels (1,2,3,4)
- Slave Unit Control: Under every chanel controls 3 groups of slave units
- Transmission Distance: 100m
- Flash Ratio Control: 1:8-1:1:1-8:1, ½ f-stop increment
- Flash exposure compensation: +5 stops in 1/3 increment
- Flash exposure bracketing: +3 stops in 1/3 increment
- Flash exposure lock: Yes
- High Speed Sync: Up to 1/8000s
- Manual Flash: Output control range from 1/1-1/128
- Stroboscopic Flash: Up to 20 Flashes, up to 30Hz Frequency
- Linked Shooting: Yes
- AS Assist beam emitter: Yes
- Fireware Update: Yes
- Power Source: Two AA Alkaline batteries or Ni-MH Battery
- Size: 90x56x40mm
- Weight: 105g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Visico 818TX Nikon Transmitter
- 1x User Manual
Visico Wireless Flash Trigger:
The Visico ETTL Wireless flash trigger is engineered to work with Nikon ETTL system. You can use VC-818TX transmitter on camera to trigger remote VISICO5 studio flash or other brand’s ETTL speedlites and studio flashes attached to VC-818RX receivers.
Whether you are a photographer or amateur, the VC-818’s multiple independent control, simple operation, and reliable wireless from TTL trigger system provides greater shooting efficiency. It is the perfect tool for shooting portraits, weddings and sports, allowing you to get the perfect shot anytime and any locationFULL WIRELESS ADAPTABILITY: The Visico 818TX fully supports wireless ETTL, Manual and multi-flash, 360 degrees long-distance trigger, stable signal, free from light interference.HIGH-SPEED SYNC: When using the trigger with certain Nikon cameras you can achieve sync speed to 1/8000th of a second, the camera and transceiver should support HSS function.
TTL CONTROL: When placing the VC-818TX Transmitter to the hot shoe of a canon camera, through sending a wireless signal, automatically control VISICO 5 studio flash or other E-TTL Speedlite and studio flashes attached to VC-818RX receivers with proper exposure.
MULTIPLE CHANNEL OPTIONS: The VC-818TX Transmitter has 4 channels, in the same channel, VC-818TX enables you to separately control flashes in three groups simultaneously or independently. Fully supporting ETTL group ratio and manual/multi group. You can have as many lights as you want in every group. Work in both ETTL and Manual.
COMPATIBLE CAMERA MODELS: Visico 818TX supports Nikon DSLR cameras which is compatible with cameras such as D7000, D700, D750, D810, D90, D4, D610, D5, D800, D7100, D7500 and more
HIGH-SPEED SYNC: When using the trigger with certain Nikon cameras you can achieve sync speed to 1/8000th of a second, the camera and transceiver should support HSS function.