The UltraPro Commander allows both our UltraPro 300 and UltraPro 600 flash heads to be controlled remotely, it will NOT control any other type of flash head.
- It operates at distances of up to 100m and controls ALL the functions of the flash head. This is especially useful when the flash head is difficult to reach.
- A unique identity can be assigned to each of up to 10 different UltraPro flash heads, and a unique identity can also be assigned to each of 10 different groups of flash heads (both via the Commander and directly on the flash head), this allows up to 100 flash heads in up to 10 groups to be controlled remotely.
- LCD display: The Commander has it's own LCD display, this allows very precise control via simple to use buttons.
- Power is adjustable in 1/10th stop increments from full to minimum power.
- Modelling lamp: The Commander also controls the powerful 250 watt Halostar modelling lamp that can be set to on, off or proportional. It can even be set to any power you like, independently of the flash power (choice of 60 different power settings) and can also be set to dim whilst the flash head is recycling.
- Memory retention feature: The Commander unit will default to the settings last used to control each flash head
- Uses 2 x AAA batteries (not included)