COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please click here for up to date shipping information. We are now OPEN again to members of the public for puchases and collection!
Lencarta Superfast Pro 800Ws Lighting Kit With 2 Softboxes (400/400)
- Product Code: KITSF001
- Availability: In Stock
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3 Year Warranty
- Ex Tax: £794.21
2-Head Superfast Pro Lighting Kit With 2 Softboxes
Containing everything you need for ultra high speed studio photography, this high powered SuperFast Pro Studio Kit includes two newly designed compact flash heads, offering unique features not seen before, including a 7-stop power range, full remote control, fan cooling and full modelling lamp control. The SuperFast Pro also offers incredibly fast flash durations (right down to 1/35,000th second), instant recycling and full compatibility with all other Lencarta flash heads and accessories. Also included in the kit are two stands, two umbrellas, two reflectors, modelling lamps, power leads, a sync lead and a Wavesync Commander 2.4G Remote Control Transmitter, which consists of a master unit that fits into your camera hotshoe. The SuperFast Pro has built in 2.4G Receivers.
The Wavesync Commander System allows you to Control each flash head from the Commander Unit, which simply slots into your camera hotshoe. The flash heads can be adjusted either individually or together, as you wish, and as well as adjusting the power, can switch flash heads on or off and also switch the modelling lamp, flash ready beep and slave cell on or off.
THE MAIN FEATURES:
- ULTRA-FAST RECYCLING SPEEDS: The Lencarta SuperFast Pro can deliver 400Ws of power with recycling speeds between 416th of a second to 35,000th of a second between maximum and minimum power. Allowing you to freeze any action for a perfectly crisp and sharp image
- 85cm x 85cm SQUARE CHIARO SOFTBOX: This softboxes is ideal for whenever soft lighting is needed, and is perfect for portrait and small product photography. It has a deeply recessed outer diffuser so it is also ideal for controlling light spill, especially when using it to light the background or to feather the light.
- CROSS-BRAND COMPATIBILITY: With the built in 2.4GHz receiver, the SuperFast Pro can not only be triggered without the need for external receivers, but works off of the Godox 2.4GHz RF Radio System, making it fully compatible with the current generation of Godox Products such as the AD600, AD200 and AD360II as well as over brands that use the Godox radio system such as Pixapro and Flashpoint
- PATENTED UNBREAKABLE NYLON LOCKING MECHANISM LIGHTSTANDS: The large red nylon locks are unbreakable and tighten and release with little effort. No more over-tightening. Our unique patented coarsely threaded nylon locking mechanism guarantees an end to overtightening, protecting your stand from damage or stress caused by over tightening.
- THREE YEAR WARRANTY / REPAIR CENTRE: All of our products come with a fantastic three-year warranty meaning that we will repair or replace (at our option) this item if it develops a manufacturer fault of any kind during the warranty period.
SPECIFICATION SUPERFAST PRO:
- Voltage: 200-250V (adjusts automatically)
- Fan cooled: Yes (can be used all day every day if required without danger of overheating)
- Max power: 800Ws
- Guide number: 249 (ft) - we have overcome the power loss experienced by other manufacturers who have developed IGBT flash heads
- Range of adjustment: 7 stops (full power 400Ws, reducing to 3Ws)
- Flash duration in Speed Mode (t.1): 1/416th at full power, reducing to 1/35,086th at minimum power
- Flash duration in Colour Mode (t.1): 1/416th at full power, reducing to 1/4983th at minimum power
- Recycling time (in speed mode): 0.7 second at full power, 0.05 sec at minimum power, allowing bursts up to 20 fps
- Colour Temperature in Speed Mode: 5400K at full power, 9000K at minimum power
- Colour Temperature in Colour Mode: 5600+/-200K
- Colour Temperature in HSS Mode : 4600K at full power, 5000K at minimum power
- Modelling lamp: 150W
- Modelling lamp adjustment: Fully independent of flash power setting. Adjustable in 5% increments
- Slave cell: Yes, can be switched off if required
- Digital control: Yes. Power can be adjusted in 1/10th stop increments
- Remote control: Full remote control and radio triggering is included, via our Wavesync Commander system
- Fan cooled: Yes
- Overheat protection: Yes
- Flash ready beep: Yes, can be switched off if not required
- Accessory fitting. Standard S-fit
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Length: 39cm
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 2 x SuperFast Pro Flash Heads
- 1 x Remote Control/Flash Trigger Wavesync Trigger
- 2 x 265cm Pneumatic Air damped Lighting Stands
- 2x 85cm Square Softbox
- 1x Lencarta USB
Each flash head also includes:
- 1 x Protective Head cap
- 1 x 150W modelling lamp
- 1 x Protective Glass Cover for Flash Tube
- 1 x UK Mains Cable
- 1 x Sync Cable
- 2 x Spare fuses
Lencarta SuperFast Pro 400Ws IGBT/HSS High Speed Action Freezing Studio Flash Head
Combining IGBT technology in a HSS head, the Lencarta SuperFast Pro 400Ws IGBT/HSS High Speed Studio Flash Head is capable of unlocking ultra-fast recycling speeds to freeze any action shot. This fantastic head comes with a built in 2.4Ghz X-Series Godox receiving system, outstanding output stability and colour temperature consistency. With insanely fast recycling times, the SuperFast Pro is capable of competing with even the latest studio flash strobes. The rear control panel has full digital control, and has both simple buttons and a menu system. In most operating modes It's just as simple to use as ordinary flash heads, and when specialised functions such as Multi mode, HSS, Speed mode, Colour mode, Rear Curtain Sync or advanced modelling lamp settings are needed, these are accessed via a simple, user friendly menu.
Who is this perfect for?
Ideal for seasoned photographers or those ready to take the next step in studio flash. The SuperFast Pro is perfect for those looking to capture high-speed action such as dancers, powder, water and more!
Who is this not perfect for?
Photographers who are looking for an outdoor portable battery powered strobe.
Perfect for people who:
- Are needing an affordable, high-tech flash
- Needing a very fast flash uncompared in it's recycling times
- Want to catch high-speed shots such as water, dancers, pets, etc
Not Perfect for people who:
- Need a portable outdoor flash strobe
- Looking to use TTL as a function
The Main Features
Ultra-Fast Recycling Speeds
The Lencarta SuperFast Pro can deliver 400Ws of power with recycling speeds between 416th of a second to 35,000th of a second between maximum and minimum power. Allowing you to freeze any action for a perfectly crisp and sharp image
Cross Brand Compatibility
With the built in 2.4GHz receiver, the SuperFast Pro can not only be triggered without the need for external receivers, but works off of the Godox 2.4GHz RF Radio System, making it fully compatible with the current generation of Godox Products such as the AD600, AD200 and AD360II as well as over brands that use the Godox radio system such as Pixapro and Flashpoint.
High Speed Enabled
Easily unlock High Speed Sync (HSS) with the SuperFast Pro and freeze any action with ease thanks to the precise digital control giving you total command of rthe flash, giving you the power to the take that perfect shot. You can even command the HSS to 1/8000th of a second using a High Speed Sync enabled trigger such as the Godox X1T or XPro triggers
IGBT Revolutionary Technology
The Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor Technology works in the same way with the Super Fast Pro as you may be familiar with as with hot shoe flashes. This means that flash duration becomes progressively shorter when power is reduced - the opposite of what normally happens with conventional studio flash heads!
Specialist Shooting Modes
Use specialised functions such as Multi (Stroboscopic) Mode, HSS, Speed Mode, Colour Mode, Rear Curtain Sync or advanced modelling lamp settings to give you the ultimate freedom to get the perfect shot, no matter what you`re photographing.
Bowens S-Fit Modifier Ring
The head of the SuperFast Pro comes with a built in Bowens S-fit modifier attachment ring, allowing you to attach a large range of modifiers and light shapers directly onto your SuperFast Pro
150W Halogen Modelling Lamp
The SuperFast Pro is supplied with a 150W modelling lamp. The power of the modelling lamp is fully adjustable in 10 simple steps. The modelling lamp also dims while recycling, so you'll have a visual confirmation that it's ready to fire again even if you've switched off the ready beep.
3 Years Lencarta Warranty
Designed in the UK, the SmartFlash IV is a well thought out flash for photographers by photographers. We back our product by offering a 3 year warranty, knowing that you will get a quality product.
Lencarta In House Repair Centre
At Lencarta, we know how important it is to provide the best after care and customer service. That is why we are proud to boast our very own in-house UK repair centre that is available to anyone needing a repair. FeiyuTech products bought from us come with a 2 year warranty included! Find out more here.