The Studio Boom Arms are now back in stock! :DWas this answer helpful?
We have a showroom at our warehouse in West Yorkshire where you can see and try out our equipment before you buy. You're more than welcome to bring your camera along too. It would be helpful if you could ring to make an appointment, but an appointment isn't essential. Also, we have a number of distributors in different areas.Was this answer helpful?
Yes you can. All Lencarta lighting equipment have built in voltage stabilisers, and will automatically adjust to accept mains power of between 180-240 volts. For European customers on the continent, we supply power leads with euro-spec plugs, so there is no need for adapters. Just plug in and use!Was this answer helpful?
The Lencarta Heavy duty studio boom arm is ideal for photographers and videographers working in both the film and photography business. The light stand tripod is a dedicated stand, with a reinforced mounting lock made of cast steel making the boom arm fit perfectly and securely. The boom is also equipped with an inter-changeable threaded spigot, which can be attached at different angles, giving you more options with your lighting position. The 4.5kg counterweight (included) helps to balance the boom arm to ensure it doesn’t tip over when in use. The casters allow the whole boom arm to be easily moved around and will lock to ensure it holds its position. This Boom Arm Kit is perfect for all types of lighting and is a great addition to any lighting setup.
- Maximum Height: 180cm
- Minimum Height: 113cm
- Maximum footprint: 85cm
- Minimum Arm Length: 130cm
- Maximum Arm Length: 223cm
- Weight in box: 9.8kg
- Length of Boom Arm: 220cm
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1x Dedicated Stand
- 1x Boom Arm
- 1x Counter Weight
- 3x Casters
With all boom arms, is is essential for safety, and to prevent damage to the product, to:
- 1. Arrange the stand so that one leg is pointing directly towards the flash head
- 2. Balance the weight of the flash head and any modifier fitted to it with the counterweight. Please be sure to move the counterweight to the point where the boom is balanced and does not actually need to be tightened in order to hold it at the required angle. If the counterweight is insufficient, please either add more weight or adjust the effective length of the boom in order to balance the weight. Overtightening the boom arm clamp to compensate for an unbalanced boom is unsafe and will shorten the life of your boom arm.
|Folded Dimensions||130 x 22 x 15cm|
|Weight in box (kg)||9.8|