COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please click here for up to date shipping information. We are now OPEN again to members of the public for puchases and collection!
Lencarta SmartFlash 4 and X1T Fujifilm Transmitter
- Product Code: KITSF4008-F
- Availability: In Stock
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3 Year Warranty
- Ex Tax: £113.33
The Lencarta SmartFlash 4 with Godox X1T-F Trigger
The Lencarta SmartFlash 4 is the perfect addition to any studio of any size. Thanks to it's lightweight size the SmartFlash 4 can easily be packed away when not in use making it ideal for photographers starting out in flash as well as seasoned veterans.
With 300Ws of power, the SmartFlash 4 is ideal for studio photography, and with the S-fit bayonet mount you can use the majority of light shapers out there on the market. The SmartFlash 4 flash head strobe has been designed to be the ultimate affordable studio workhorse, capable of many different types of photography - ideal for portraits, product photography and more
THE MAIN FEATURES
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS: This quick and easy lighting kit is the perfect choice for anybody looking to build a photography studio. Ideal for product and portrait photography.
- COMPLETE COMPATIBILITY: The Smart flash 4 is completely compatible across major camera brands. With full connectivity for Canon, Nikon auto flash, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus and Panasonic auto flash systems.
- BUILT IN 2.4G WIRELESS X SYSTEM: With the built-in 2.4G wireless receiver, the Smart flash 4 is completely remote controllable thanks to the built-in 2.4G wireless X system. When using in combination with the Lencarta or Godox 2.4GHz triggers, the Smart flash 4 can be adjusted, fired and controlled within a 100m range
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: Use a combination of 5 groups and 32 channels to trigger an almost unlimited number of Godox and other compatible flashes. Easily control flash settings using the big and clear LCD panel that offers convenient access to settings and flash modes.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY: This product comes with two year's warranty meaning that we will repair or replace (at our option) this item if it develops a fault of any kind during the warranty period.
- RECYCLING SPEED: 1.2 seconds at full power 0.3 seconds at minimum power
- COLOUR TEMPERATURE MINIMUM POWER: 4755K
- COLOUR TEMPERATURE AT MAXIMUM POWER: 5090K
- FLASH DURATION AT MAXIMUM POWER: 1/900th
- FLASH DURATION AT MINIMUM POWER: 1/400th
- FITTING: Standard S-fit
- POWER ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 5 stops
- POWER ADJUSTMENT DISPLAY: Digital
- MODELLING LAMP POWER: 150 Watts
- LENGTH OF WARRANTY: 3 Years
- OVERHEAT PROTECTION SYSTEM: Yes
- FLASH WEIGHT: 1.78KG
- WEIGHT IN BOX: 2.4KG
What's In The Box?
- 1x SmartFlash 4
- 1x Protective Head Cap
- 1x Mains Power Lead (Either UK or EU dependent on location)
- 1x 150W Modelling Lamp
- 2x Spare fuses
- 1x Godox X1T-F 2.4Ghz Triggering System
Lencarta SmartFlash 4 Studio Flash Head
The enhanced design of the SmartFlash range of studio flash heads, the Lencarta SmartFlash 4 is the perfect addition to any studio of any size. Thanks to it's robust, compact and lightweight body the SmartFlash 4 can easily be packed away or stored within most equipment cases when not in use. The Smart Flash 4 is ideal for photographers starting out in flash as well as seasoned veterans due to it's easy to use interface and plug-and-play like set up. With 300Ws of power, the SmartFlash 4 is perfect for studio photography, and with the S-fit bayonet mount you can use the majority of light shapers on the market. The SmartFlash 4 flash head strobe has been designed to be the ultimate affordable studio workhorse, capable of many different types of photography - ideal for portraits, product, pet, newborn, wedding and corporate photography.
Who is this perfect for?
Ideal for beginners or seasoned photography veterans looking for a strong and powerful key or additional piece of lighting equipment that can bring depth, ease of use and quality to ones work.
Who is this not perfect for?
Photographers who are looking for outdoor portable battery powered strobes or the use of HSS/TTL advanced features.
Perfect for people who:
- Are needing an affordable key light.
- Starting out in photography and need an easy to use flash
- Want a flash that can last a long time, supported by a long warranty
Not Perfect for people who:
- Need a portable outdoor flash strobe
- Looking to use HSS/TTL advanced features
The Main Features
Built In 2.4Ghz Receiving System
The SmartFlash IV's Built in 2.4Ghz receiver will allow you to use the smartflash 4 directly with any Godox or Lencarta triggering system running from a 2.4Ghz frequency, This includes the popular Godox Xpro, X2T and X1T models of transmitters.
300Ws Of Pure Studio Power
With a power ranging from 1/32 - 1/1 steps with 9.375Ws being the lowest and 300Ws being the highest, you are in full control of the exact amount of power you require to achieve that shot.
150W Halostar Modelling Lamp
The SmartFlash 4 is supplied with a 150W modelling lamp. The power of the modelling lamp is fully adjustable in 10 simple steps. The modelling lamp also dims while recycling, so you'll have a visual confirmation that it's ready to fire again even if you've switched off the ready beep.
Bowens S-Fit Attachment Ring
The head of the Smartflash 4 comes with a built in Bowens S-fit modifier attachment ring, allowing you to attach a large range of modifiers and light shapers directly onto your SmartFlash IV.
Precise Contrast Output Display
The digital control knob adjusts the power setting and displays it on the LCD control panel. This allows you to precisely adjust the power settings exactly to your required needs.
Lightweight and Compact
With the head cap fitted, The SmartFlash 4 is just 35cm long, 13.2cm diameter, and weighs in at just 1.56kg. This is ideal for a home studio or even transporting to indoor locations.
Internal Heat Protection
With a built-in fan and internal heat protection, the SmartFlash IV keeps your mind free from worry. Before any damage is done to the unit, it will stop itself firing and instantly become available again due to it's high efficiency built-in fan.
3 Years Lencarta Warranty
Designed in the UK, the SmartFlash IV is a well thought out flash for photographers by photographers. We back our product by offering a 3 year warranty, knowing that you will get a quality product.
Lencarta In House Repair Centre
At Lencarta, we know how important it is to provide the best after care and customer service. That is why we are proud to boast our very own in-house UK repair centre that is available to anyone needing a repair. FeiyuTech products bought from us come with a 2 year warranty included! Find out more here.