COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please note we are closed for warehouse pickups to members of the general public. Please click here for up to date shipping information.
Lencarta Superfast 1600Ws Lighting Kit With 2 Softboxes & 2 Umbrellas
- Product Code: KITSF005
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £1,580.90
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 3x SuperFast Pro Flash Heads
- 1x Remote Control/Flash Trigger Wavesync Trigger
- 2x 265cm Pneumatic Air damped Lighting Stands
- 2x 85cm Square Softbox
- 2x Silver Reflective Umbrellas
- 1x Lencarta USB
Each flash head also includes:
- 1x Protective Head cap
- 1x 150W modelling lamp
- 1x Protective Glass Cover for Flash Tube
- 1x UK Mains Cable
- 1x Sync Cable
- 2x Spare fuses
4-Head Superfast Pro Lighting Kit With 2 Softboxes & 2 Umbrellas
Containing everything you need for ultra high speed studio photography, this high powered SuperFast Pro Studio Kit includes two newly designed compact flash heads, offering unique features not seen before, including a 7-stop power range, full remote control, fan cooling and full modelling lamp control. The SuperFast Pro also offers incredibly fast flash durations (right down to 1/35,000th second), instant recycling and full compatibility with all other Lencarta flash heads and accessories. Also included in the kit are two stands, two umbrellas, two reflectors, modelling lamps, power leads, a sync lead and a Wavesync Commander 2.4G Remote Control Transmitter, which consists of a master unit that fits into your camera hotshoe. The SuperFast Pro has built in 2.4G Receivers.
The Wavesync Commander System allows you to Control each flash head from the Commander Unit, which simply slots into your camera hotshoe. The flash heads can be adjusted either individually or together, as you wish, and as well as adjusting the power, can switch flash heads on or off and also switch the modelling lamp, flash ready beep and slave cell on or off.
THE MAIN FEATURES:
- ULTRA-FAST RECYCLING SPEEDS: The Lencarta SuperFast Pro can deliver 400Ws of power with recycling speeds between 416th of a second to 35,000th of a second between maximum and minimum power. Allowing you to freeze any action for a perfectly crisp and sharp image
- 100CM SILVER REFLECTIVE UMBRELLA: The 100cm Silver reflective umbrella is a great addition for any photographer looking for a simple and easy to use light modifier both in the studio and on location.
- 85cm x 85cm SQUARE CHIARO SOFTBOX: This softboxes is ideal for whenever soft lighting is needed, and is perfect for portrait and small product photography. It has a deeply recessed outer diffuser so it is also ideal for controlling light spill, especially when using it to light the background or to feather the light.
- CROSS-BRAND COMPATIBILITY: With the built in 2.4GHz receiver, the SuperFast Pro can not only be triggered without the need for external receivers, but works off of the Godox 2.4GHz RF Radio System, making it fully compatible with the current generation of Godox Products such as the AD600, AD200 and AD360II as well as over brands that use the Godox radio system such as Pixapro and Flashpoint
- PATENTED UNBREAKABLE NYLON LOCKING MECHANISM LIGHTSTANDS: The large red nylon locks are unbreakable and tighten and release with little effort. No more over-tightening. Our unique patented coarsely threaded nylon locking mechanism guarantees an end to overtightening, protecting your stand from damage or stress caused by over tightening.
- THREE YEAR WARRANTY / REPAIR CENTRE: All of our products come with a fantastic three-year warranty meaning that we will repair or replace (at our option) this item if it develops a manufacturer fault of any kind during the warranty period.
SPECIFICATION SUPERFAST PRO:
- Voltage: 200-250V (adjusts automatically)
- Fan cooled: Yes (can be used all day every day if required without danger of overheating)
- Max power: 800Ws
- Guide number: 249 (ft) - we have overcome the power loss experienced by other manufacturers who have developed IGBT flash heads
- Range of adjustment: 7 stops (full power 400Ws, reducing to 3Ws)
- Flash duration in Speed Mode (t.1): 1/416th at full power, reducing to 1/35,086th at minimum power
- Flash duration in Colour Mode (t.1): 1/416th at full power, reducing to 1/4983th at minimum power
- Recycling time (in speed mode): 0.7 second at full power, 0.05 sec at minimum power, allowing bursts up to 20 fps
- Colour Temperature in Speed Mode: 5400K at full power, 9000K at minimum power
- Colour Temperature in Colour Mode: 5600+/-200K
- Colour Temperature in HSS Mode : 4600K at full power, 5000K at minimum power
- Modelling lamp: 150W
- Modelling lamp adjustment: Fully independent of flash power setting. Adjustable in 5% increments
- Slave cell: Yes, can be switched off if required
- Digital control: Yes. Power can be adjusted in 1/10th stop increments
- Remote control: Full remote control and radio triggering is included, via our Wavesync Commander system
- Fan cooled: Yes
- Overheat protection: Yes
- Flash ready beep: Yes, can be switched off if not required
- Accessory fitting. Standard S-fit
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Length: 39cm