COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please note we are closed for warehouse pickups to members of the general public. Please click here for up to date shipping information.
Lencarta Superfast Pro 800Ws Lighting Kit With 2 Umbrellas (400/400)
- Product Code: KITSF003
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £801.92
What's in the box?
- 2x SuperFast Pro Flash Heads
- 1x Remote Control/Flash Trigger Wavesync Commander
- 2x 265cm Pneumatic Air damped Lighting Stands
- 2x Standard reflector
- 2x 100cm Pro White Reflective Umbrella
Each flash head also includes:
- 1 x Protective Head cap
- 1 x 150W modelling lamp
- 1 x Protective Glass Cover or Flash Tube
- 1 x UK Mains Cable
- 1 x Sync Cable
- 2 x Spare fuses
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
SuperFast Pro 800Ws Lighting kit with 2 UmbrellasWho is this kit perfect for?
Fashion, dance and sports photographers who need to get pin-sharp photos of very fast moving subjects
Portrait photographers of single subjects, couples, small groups, children, pets
Creative portrait, artistic glamour photographers
All studio photographers who need to photograph against a white background, this kit is perfect for lighting the background.
Who is this flash head NOT perfect for?
Studio Photographers who do not need extreme performance (very short flash durations and instant recycling) Please choose the more economical SmartFlash 3 instead
Containing everything you need for ultra high speed studio photography, this high powered SuperFast Pro Studio Kit includes two newly designed compact flash heads, offering unique features not seen before, including a 7-stop power range, full remote control, fan cooling and full modelling lamp control. The SuperFast Pro also offers incredibly fast flash durations (right down to 1/35,000th second), instant recycling and full compatibility with all other Lencarta flash heads and accessories. Also included in the kit are two stands, two umbrellas, two reflectors, modelling lamps, power leads, a sync lead and a Wavesync Commander 2.4G Remote Control Transmitter, which consists of a master unit that fits into your camera hotshoe. The SuperFast Pro has built in 2.4G Receivers.
The Wavesync Commander System allows you to Control each flash head from the Commander Unit, which simply slots into your camera hotshoe. The flash heads can be adjusted either individually or together, as you wish, and as well as adjusting the power, can switch flash heads on or off and also switch the modelling lamp, flash ready beep and slave cell on or off.
This kit is ideal for freezing fast action and so is perfect for fashion photography, freezing motion in sports and dance photography etc. With a total of 800Ws of power this kit has plenty of power. You can also add accessories such as softboxes, 5 in 1 reflectors etc to your shopping cart - or you can get them later, whichever suits you best.
You can also create a 3 or 4 head kit by adding extra flash heads. Each extra flash head will need a lighting stand and unless it is to be used only with a softbox, it will also need a standard reflector or another type of light shaping tool.
The maximum power of each SuperFast Pro flash head is 400Ws, producing a guide number of 249 (ft)
- Voltage: 200-250V (adjusts automatically)
- Fan cooled: Yes (can be used all day every day if required without danger of overheating)
- Max power: 800Ws
- Guide number: 249 (ft) - we have overcome the power loss experienced by other manufacturers who have developed IGBT flash heads
- Range of adjustment: 7 stops (full power 400Ws, reducing to 3Ws)
- Flash duration in Speed Mode (t.1): 1/416th at full power, reducing to 1/35,086th at minimum power
- Flash duration in Colour Mode (t.1): 1/416th at full power, reducing to 1/4983th at minimum power
- Recycling time (in speed mode): 0.7 second at full power, 0.05 sec at minimum power, allowing bursts up to 20 fps
- Colour Temperature in Speed Mode : 5400K at full power, 9000K at minimum power
- Colour Temperature in Colour Mode : 5600+/-200K
- Colour Temperature in HSS Mode : 4600K at full power, 5000K at minimum power
- Modelling lamp: 150W Halostar
- Modelling lamp adjustment: Fully independent of flash power setting. Adjustable in 5% increments
- Slave cell: Yes, can be switched off if required
- Digital control: Yes. Power can be adjusted in 1/10th stop increments
- Remote control: Full remote control and radio triggering is included, via our Wavesync Commander system
- Fan cooled: Yes
- Overheat protection: Yes
- Fuse: 8A. Spare fuses are included
- Anti shatter protection: Yes, a removable cover protects from broken glass in the unlikely event that the flash tube or modelling lamp breaks
- Flash ready beep: Yes, can be switched off if not required
- Accessory fitting. Standard S-fit.
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Length: 39cm
|Guide No. (feet)||249|
|Guide No. (metres)||75|
|f/ with standard reflector @ 10'||f/23|
|f/ with 60 x 60cm softbox @ 10'||f/8|
|f/ with150cm softbox @ 10'||f/10|
|Colour temperature at minimum power||5440K|
|Colour temperature at full power||5780K|
|Flash duration at maximum power, t.1||1/800th at full power. This equates to the action stopping potential of using a shutter speed outdoors of 1/800th second. The figure used by most sellers is based on a t.5 time, which produces a much higher figture but which is far less meaningful|
|Colour temperature consistency||Variation between flashes is too small to measure except at minimum power. At minimum power, the variation is less than 100K|
|Flash duration at minimum power, t.1||1/20,000th at minimum power This equates to the action stopping potential of using a shutter speed outdoors of 1/20,000th second. The figure used by most sellers is based on a t.5 time, which produces a much higher figture but which is far less meaningful|
|Mains/battery||Mains, can also be used with any 3rd party battery solution|
|Standard S-fit accessory mount||Yes|
|Modelling lamp power||150W|
|Modelling lamp dims during recycling||Yes|
|Switchable flash ready beep||Yes|
|Open flash/test button||Yes|
|Length of body (cm)||39cm|
|Remote control available||Yes|
|Umbrella socket||Yes, at top of flash head Accepts standard 8mm umbrella|
|Godox Witstro / Lencarta Atom|
|Recycling speed||0.9 second at full power 1/20th second at minimum power At intermediate power settings, each power reduction of 1 stop = a halving of recycling speed, e.g. half power = 0.4 sec, quarter power = 0.2 sec|
|Switchable slave sensor||Yes|
|Overheat protection system||Yes|
|Can ignore Pre-Flash||Yes|
|Length of warranty||3 Years|
|Box contents||2 x SuperFast Pro 400Ws Flash heads FLA020, 1 x Remote Control/Flash Trigger Wavesync 2.4Ghz, 2 x 360cm Professional Air Damped Lighting Stands STA099, 2 x Standard reflector MOD044, 2x 100cm Pro White Reflective Umbrella UMB001, Mains Leads, Head Caps, Sync Cables|
|Shaft diameter||8mm with sealed end|
|No. of ribs||8|
|Light qualities||Soft reflective with neutral white colour|
|Weight in box (kg)||2.4kg|