COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please note we are closed for warehouse pickups to members of the general public. Please click here for up to date shipping information.
Lencarta Set of 4 Honeycombs for 7" Honeycomb Reflector
- Product Code: 4-HONEYCOMB
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £30.83
What's In The Box?
- 1 x 10 Degree 7 Inch Honeycomb
- 1 x 20 Degree 7 Inch Honeycomb
- 1 x 30 Degree 7 Inch Honeycomb
- 1 x 40 Degree 7 Inch Honeycomb
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
Set Of Four 7" Honeycombs
Perfect For Product Photography With 10, 20, 30 and 40 Degree Honeycombs
The Set Of Four Honeycombs
A set of 4 honeycombs for use with our new Honeycomb Reflector. This set includes one each of the 10, 20, 30 and 40 degree honeycombs.
Honeycombs have two primary uses.
- To deliver a small, soft-edged pool of light to add emphasis (for example to emphasize high cheekbones or to produce an irregular circle of light on the background
- For use of a backlight that doesn't produce lens flare, except when pointing almost directly at the lens.
Pro Tip -When used as a back light, flare is avoided at an angle less than that of the honeycomb.
These honeycombs will fit to ANY standard reflector designed to be used with honeycombs, provided that the reflector has a diameter of 7", so it can be used with Elinchrom, Bowens, Hensel, Balcar and other reflectors with a 7" external diameter. However, with many standard reflectors, it is not possible to use a honeycomb with the modelling lamp fitted, due to the length of the modelling lamp. Which is why we developed the Honeycomb Reflector in order to allow for use of both the modelling lamp and honeycombs. Although please don't leave the modelling lamp switched on for long periods of time with honeycombs attached.
When using our honeycombs with either our new SmartFlash or ElitePro/SuperFast Honeycomb Reflector, designed specifically for use with these honeycombs, the modelling lamp can be left in place if used carefully, and the special lip that is machined at the front of the honeycomb reflector will allow two honeycombs to be stacked together if required, and when honeycombs are stacked in this way they produce a much smaller circle of light and far greater resistance to lens flare.
The Main Features
- 7 Inch Diameter fits most standard reflectors
- Perfect for product photography
- Prevents lens flares, even when being used as a backlight
- Constructed from metal for strength and prolonging the life of the honeycombs
- Ideal for use with the Honeycomb Reflector
- Great for emphasising high cheekbones
Please feel free to ring our customer support helpline on +44 1274 955440 for advice, we're here to help.
|Godox Witstro / Lencarta Atom|
|Box contents||1x 10 Degree Honeycomb1x 20 Degree Honeycomb1x 30 Degree Honeycomb1x 40 Degree Honeycomb|