The Standard 7" Reflector and 4-Honeycomb Grid Bundle was put together by Lencarta to give photographers the opportunity to personalize their creative expression by controlling their light's output. The bundle includes a 7" standard reflector with a silver pebbled interior and a Bowens S-Type front accessory mount. The included 10, 20, 30, and 40° grids snap into a purpose-built lip in the reflector. The grids narrow the beam spread and control spill light. The lower the grid's numerical designation, the narrower the projected, soft-edged circle of light.
- 7" Standard Reflector Included
- 10/20/30/40° Aluminium Honeycomb Grids Included
- Bowens S-Fit Mounting
- Helps Control The Light
- Prevents Light Spill
7" Standard Reflector Bowens S-Fit /w 10/20/30/40° Honeycomb Grids
Set Of Four 7" Honeycombs
Perfect For Product Photography With 10, 20, 30 and 40 Degree Honeycombs
The Set Of Four Honeycombs
A set of 4 honeycombs for use with our new Honeycomb Reflector. This set includes one each of the 10, 20, 30 and 40 degree honeycombs.
Honeycombs have two primary uses.
- To deliver a small, soft-edged pool of light to add emphasis (for example to emphasize high cheekbones or to produce an irregular circle of light on the background
- For use of a backlight that doesn't produce lens flare, except when pointing almost directly at the lens.
Pro Tip -When used as a back light, flare is avoided at an angle less than that of the honeycomb.
These honeycombs will fit to ANY standard reflector designed to be used with honeycombs, provided that the reflector has a diameter of 7", so it can be used with Elinchrom, Bowens, Hensel, Balcar and other reflectors with a 7" external diameter. However, with many standard reflectors, it is not possible to use a honeycomb with the modelling lamp fitted, due to the length of the modelling lamp. Which is why we developed the Honeycomb Reflector in order to allow for use of both the modelling lamp and honeycombs. Although please don't leave the modelling lamp switched on for long periods of time with honeycombs attached.
When using our honeycombs with either our new SmartFlash or ElitePro/SuperFast Honeycomb Reflector, designed specifically for use with these honeycombs, the modelling lamp can be left in place if used carefully, and the special lip that is machined at the front of the honeycomb reflector will allow two honeycombs to be stacked together if required, and when honeycombs are stacked in this way they produce a much smaller circle of light and far greater resistance to lens flare.
The Main Features
- 7 Inch Diameter fits most standard reflectors
- Perfect for product photography
- Prevents lens flares, even when being used as a backlight
- Constructed from metal for strength and prolonging the life of the honeycombs
- Ideal for use with the Honeycomb Reflector
- Great for emphasising high cheekbones
Please feel free to ring our customer support helpline on +44 1274 955440 for advice, we're here to help.
What's In The Box?
- 7" Standard Reflector
- 10° Honeycomb
- 20° Honeycomb
- 30° Honeycomb
- 40° Honeycomb