- Returned goods must be received by us within 30 days beginning with the day on which the goods are delivered.
- We recommend that you send your returns to us using a carrier who can give us a proof of delivery as, until the parcel reaches us, it is your responsibility.
- Goods and packaging must be as new.
- You are responsible for the return shipping charges if you are returning items because you have changed your mind. The actual cost of shipping the order to you will be deducted from the refund.
- Refunds are usually processed within a few days of us receiving the goods back. Please allow a further week for the amount to show on your account. We will refund you by the same method as payment (i.e. bank card, PayPal).
- If you think the item your received is faulty or have any other questions please get in touch with our support team via email or give us a call.
- Goods returned for refund must be accompanied by this form.
Your statutory rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.