Most of our customers buy directly from our website, which makes sense because it's quick and easy, and it's safe because we have a 30 day no-quibble returns policy, but some people prefer to see and try out equipment before purchase.
There are a number of official Lencarta dealers, listed below, and we also now have our own showroom where you can browse, touch and test for yourself!
Our showroom includes our entire product range and because it also doubles up as our own fully equipped studio, our facilities are perfect for any kind of test that you may like to carry out - just bring a camera with you, or borrow one of ours!
We will do everything possible to help you to make the decisions that are right for you and will provide you with all the advice and technical help you need, based on our lifetime of experience in lighting and professional photography.
If you decide to buy, you can either take your equipment with you, or we can deliver it in the normal way, or you can place your order with one of our dealers. Whichever route you choose, you'll get the same legendary level of customer support and the same 3 year warranty.
Our warehouse is located in a gated compound, so if possible it's best to let us know you're coming in advance, and then to give us a ring when you arrive, so that we can make sure the gates are opened for you.
Need disabled access? No problem as long as we know about it, we're happy to open up our loading bay doors.
Lencarta Ltd | Unit 3A Mohair Mills | Gibson Street | Bradford BD3 9TR |Tel: 01274 678842 | 0845 618 2889
Official Lencarta dealers
PFD Professional Imaging Supplies
| || |
Lencarta Benelux - Flits & Flash
Could you be a Lencarta dealer?
In 2005 Lencarta was founded in East Yorkshire, England. Since its foundation, our British brand has firmly focused on studio lighting equipment and has strived for excellence in all areas. We look at every little detail and have a policy of continual improvement, and because of this Lencarta has built up a great reputation in quality, service and value among top pros and keen amateurs alike.
Now, with years of successful marketing, we are looking for retail partners to share our success.
5 good reasons to sell Lencarta products
1. Reputation and success. Lencarta Products are used by leading professional and amateur photographers, government agencies, colleges and universities. Our products are reviewed by the top magazines and consistently win gold awards, best in test awards etc.
2. Customer Support: We provide an extremely high level of customer support and technical support, we believe that we are uniquely placed to do this because we have highly experienced professional studio photographers at the end of the 'phone, not salespeople. We also provide training in studio lighting and subsidise the cost.
3. Brand promotion: We have a large stand each year at The Photography Show, we also attend other trade shows, we advertise regularly in the top professional and consumer magazines - this ongoing commitment keeps our name in front of your customers.
4. Brand development: We constantly improve and add to our product range, this encourages a very high level of brand loyalty.
5. Return: We have a retailer package that will minimise your investment, provide you with a very high ROI and relieve you of all the problems normally associated with physically large products.
If you are interested in becoming a dealer, please contact Alex Hand today on 01274 678842 or email him at email@example.com.
There are no products to list in this category.