When using our honeycombs with either our SmartFlash 4 or SuperFast Honeycomb Reflector, designed specifically for use with these honeycombs, the modelling lamp can be left in place if used carefully, and the special lip that is machined at the front of the honeycomb reflector will allow two honeycombs to be stacked together if required, and when honeycombs are stacked in this way they produce a much smaller circle of light and far greater resistance to lens flare.
Lencarta 10 Degree Universal Honeycomb for 7" Standard Reflectors
- To deliver a small, soft-edged pool of light to add emphasis (for example to emphasize high cheekbones or to produce an irregular circle of light on the background
- For use of a backlight that doesn't produce lens flare, except when pointing almost directly at the lens.
Who Is This Perfect For?
- This background is ideal for everyone who needs wants a more traditional looking portrait background
- With a simple lighting set up, this is ideal for both photographers and videographers in need of a quick simple solution
The Main Features Of The 10 Degree Honeycomb
- 7 Inch diameter fits most standard reflectors
- Perfect for product photography
- Great for emphasizing elements of portraits such as high cheekbones
- Prevents lens flares, even when being used as a backlight
- Constructed from metal for strength and prolonging the life of the honeycombs
- Ideal for use with the optional Honeycomb Reflector
- 1 x 10 Degree Universal Honeycomb for 7 Inch Reflectors
- 1 x (*Optional) Honeycomb Reflector