We have a showroom at our warehouse in West Yorkshire where you can see and try out our equipment before you buy. You're more than welcome to bring your camera along too. It would be helpful if you could ring to make an appointment, but an appointment isn't essential. Also, we have a number of distributors in different areas.Was this answer helpful?
Yes you can. All Lencarta lighting equipment have built in voltage stabilisers, and will automatically adjust to accept mains power of between 180-240 volts. For European customers on the continent, we supply power leads with euro-spec plugs, so there is no need for adapters. Just plug in and use!Was this answer helpful?
- INNOVATIVE STORAGE SPACE - 3 removable padded dividers, with Velcro type material, allow you to safely separate all kinds of equipment fulfilling your various requirements. There is also a full sized padded divider to separate the whole bag. Located inside the lid of the bag are two zipped pocket compartment for smaller items to be stored separately. The large carry case is designed to carry flash heads, light stands, cables and accessories including photo or video equipment
- STRONG AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Its durable structure is sturdy enough to carry and protect your equipment from scratches and damage. The walls of the bag are lined with a single, thick sheet of 4th Generation ABS, protecting the contents from impact. The Nylon material is treated to make it splashproof. The 2 heavy duty wheels located at the bottom of the bag allow you to move around comfortably and with ease.
- COMFORTABLE – This bag features a padded double carry strap on the top as well as a thick ABS hinged handle on one end. Both handles are designed to be comfortable and easy to hold. This bag can either be carried by the top strap or it can be pulled along using the hinged handle and casters.
- REINFORCED PROTECTION - The lid is secured with a heavy duty double ended zip and the edges of the bag are reinforced with rubber. The bag also includes a foot at the bottom of the bag which helps it to balance when it needs to stand on the ground. The base of the bag is fitted with ABS Slides to protect it from rough ground. The nylon material is thick and will not rip easily. The internal straps allow you to secure your kit, so that it doesn’t move around in transport.
- PROFESSIONAL CARRY CASE - The large roller bag is a high capacity rolling case, designed for carrying professional equipment in the most convenient way. The padded top and side handles make it comfortable to carry when fully loaded whilst the built in wheels makes for easy transportation. This bag also features a card holder to make it easily identifiable as yours.
This roller bag is fitted with both wheels and a comfortable handle, for ease of use. It has 4 removable and adjustable dividers and also has a zipped compartment for storage of small items. There is a double zip, and a comfortable carry strap. The underside has rails that help to prevent damage to polished wooden floors and prevent damage of the bag on rough terrain.
- Well Padded interior for maximum protection for your equipment
- Lined with a sheet of 4th Generation ABS
- Can be separated into four separate compartments
- Two strong carry straps for carrying it around
- Fitted with two heavy duty large castors for easy transportation
- External Dimensions: 112 x 37 x 30cm
- Internal Dimensions: 102 x 32 x 25cm
- Colour: Black
- Material: Nylon
- Number of Wheels: 2
- Weight: 7kg
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- 1x Large Roller Bag
- 4x Dividers
|External Dimensions||102 x 32 x 25cm|
|Internal Dimensions||102 x 32 x 25cm|
|Removable Dividers||Yes. 3x With Velcro Type Material 1x Full Size Divider|