LED Lighting Kit
- Product Code: CON022
- Availability: Pre-Order
You Save: £7.92
- Ex Tax: £71.24
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
- HIGH QUALITY: Constructed with and aluminium alloy structure, the products strength and reliability are reinforced, when in use. Each light stand is also constructed from aluminium alloy giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work.
- LARGE CARRY CASE: Nylon material allowing extra protection inside, the bag is waterproof so it will protect the equipment inside from splashes and light rain. The large bag allows the storage of additional equipment.
- HEAVY DUTY PREMIUM LIGHT STANDS: The Light Stands are made of a lightweight aluminium alloy, providing excellent heavy duty support for each light. The height can be adjusted to meet your requirements using the solid 2 stage center pole. Lock the height with the screw type locking system. Adjustable up to a maximum of 200cm
- BARN DOOR: The light comes with a 6" barn door and silver safety mesh. To manipulate the light, to concentrate, feather and generally prevent stray light spilling out, these are also rotate-able so you can orientate the light to suit the subject.
- RED HEAD LIGHTING: This kit features 2 LED lights for optimum illumination of any subject, each equipped with detachable barn doors, heat dispersal holes and heat resistant protection rings. Its sleek and lightweight design makes it perfect for use in a studio or location environment. The highly efficient LEDs are power saving, have a low energy consumption and produce a massive 650W of Pure White Photographic Light.
The Red Head Lighting Kit is a professionally equipped movie light which can be used for video and film recordings and also continuous lights for digital photography.
The Red Head can be used as a key flood light for large areas but are also useful as fill and back lights in photography. Red Head lights are ideal for video location photography shoots as well as stage work with no need for complicated flash settings or fumbling with sync cords.
- Lightweight and Durable Aluminium Alloy
- Detachable Barn Doors Included
- Daylight Balanced Light
- Low Energy Consumption with High Output (650W)
- Stands Adjustable between 82cm to 200cm
- Adjustable Voltage Input – The kit can be used anywhere in the world
- Padded Carry Bag Included
- LED Bulb Consumption: 0.5W each
- No. of LEDs: 130
- Lumen: 5900 Lumen
- Max Power: 650 Watts
- Stand Height: 76-200cm
- Kit Weight:
- 2x Red Head LED Lights
- 2x Heavy Duty Light Stands (76 to 200cm)
- 1x Large Padded Carry Case
- 2x Dimmer switch
- 2x UK Cables
- 2x EU Cables
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?