Godox Witstro AD200 Portable Location Flashgun System with X1T Trigger
- Product Code: KITAD2006
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £253.33
Please select your camera type below
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The AD200 pocket flash has strong power with a lightweight design and great portability which can be easily packed in your pocket allowing you to shoot both on location and in the studio
- HIGH CAPACITY LITHIUM BATTERY PACK: The Professional lithium-ion battery pack included has a large capacity (14.4V / 2900mAh) to provide 500 full power flashes and recycle times between 0.01 - 2.1 seconds allowing you more shooting time
- BUILT IN GODOX 2.4G WIRELESS X SYSTEM: The Godox AD200 can fully support Canon E-TTL, Nikon i-TTL, Sony TTL, Fuji TTL and Olympus TTL systems. Fully compatible as a slave unit in a wireless flash trigger in M/Multi-Mode. Usable with Godox X Triggers such as X32, X1T, X1R, XPro and FT16 2.4G Godox Triggers on the Godox 2.4RF Radio Triggering System Frequency
- REMOVABLE DUAL HEAD USE: The flash head is both removable and interchangeable, giving you a choice of either a bare bulb head or a Fresnel head spotlight attachment. The Fresnel attachment provides a more focused beam of light, just like on a traditional flashgun or Speedlight. The Bare Bulb attachment provides a wide spread of light, much like a traditional studio flash
- FULLY SUPPORTIVE OF ALL FLASH FUNCTIONS: The Godox X1T wireless flash trigger can fully support E-TTL auto exposures as well as High Speed Sync (HSS) u to 1/8000th of a second. The XPro is also fully supportive of Multi-Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC), TCM Transform Function, Flash Zoom, Modelling Lamp Control, Group Flash Zooming, Flash Power Output control and Auto-Focus Assist.
AN OVERVIEW :
The AD200 is a powerful 200Ws cordless lithium-ion powered TTL and HSS enabled off-camera flashgun with a built-in Godox 2.4GHz X-system radio receiver for Canon, Nikon, Sony Olympus and Fujifilm cameras. This is a great bundle kit for any photographer looking to shoot on location or in the studio as the trigger is included allowing the photographer to control the light from the camera.
The flash attachment is both removable and interchangeable, giving you a choice of either a bare bulb head (providing a wide spread of light - ideal in a light shaper such as a softbox as it imitates a studio flash head) or a Fresnel head spotlight attachment which provides a more focused beam of light, just like on a traditional flashgun or Speedlight.
- BRAND: Godox
- MODEL: AD200
- POWER: 200Ws
- POWER OUTPUT: 8 Stops: 1/28-1/1
- DELAY FLASH: 0.01-30seconds
- POWER SUPPLY: Lithium Battery (14.4V/200mAh)
- RECYCLING TIME: Approximately 0.01-2.1s
- POWER INDICATOR: After about 30 minutes idle mode, automatic power supply
- COLOUR TEMPERATURE: 5600 + 200K
- DELAY FLASH: 0.01-30 Seconds
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1x AD200
- 1x Battery
- 1x Charger
- 1x Flash Tube
- 1x Bare Bulb Head Attachment
- 1x Spot Head Attachment
- 1x Stand Mount
- 1x Godox X1T Trigger