COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please click here for up to date shipping information. We are now OPEN again to members of the public for puchases and collection!
Godox XPro-P I-TTL/HSS Wireless 2.4GHz Trigger For Pentax Cameras
- Product Code: TRI035
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £50.00
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
The Godox XPro-P I-TTL/HSS Wireless 2.4GHz Trigger For Pentax Cameras
The Godox XPro-P Wireless I-TTL HSS Flash Trigger adds the latest technological advancements into your photography arsenal. Designed to be fully compatible with the latest generation of Godox products that work on the 2.4 GHz RF Radio System such as the Witstro AD600, AD200, AD360II as well as some Lencarta products such as the SuperFast Pro and the SmartFlash 4.
Making flash triggering even more user-intuitive with the extra large LCD screen and the new TCM function button which can use the I-TTL technology to read the scene and provide the technically correct flash output value, which can then be transformed into the manual output mode, allowing you to adjust the flash for the particular effect you may be going for
- Godox Witstro AD200
- Godox AD200 Pro
- Godox Witstro AD360
- Godox Witstro AD360II
- Godox AD400 Pro
- Godox Witstro AD600BM
- Godox AD600 Pro
- Godox Ving V850II
- Godox Ving V860II
- Godox TT350
The Main Features
- The Godox X Wireless Triggering System: The Godox XPro-P wireless 2.4GHz I-TTL/HSS trigger can control any Godox flash unit that works on the Godox 2.4 RF Radio System, such as the Godox AD600, AD200, AD360II and QT400II.
- Fully Supportive Of All Flash Functions: The Godox XPro-P wireless flash trigger can fully support I-TTL auto exposure as well as High Speed Sync (HSS) up to 1/8000th of a second. The XPro-P is also fully supportive of Multi-Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC), TCM Transform Function, Flash Zoom, Modelling Lamp Control, Group Flash Zooming, Flash Power Output Control and Auto-Focus Assist.
- Smart Functionalities: A simple long press of the TCM button can transform the flash value in I-TTL auto exposure mode into the manual output which will allow you to use TTL to initially set the flash value, then you can adjust it for the particular effect you're trying to achieve
- Full Wireless Adaptability: With 16 individual groups and 32 adjustable channels to wirelessly control an unlimited number of flashes on the Godox 2.4 RF Radio System you can easily avoid signal interference with other users
- Full Pentax Compatibility: Compatible with the Pentax K-1,645Z,K70,K50,KP,K-S2,K-3II
- Compatible Cameras: Pentax Cameras and support for cameras with a PC sync socket
- Built In Remote Triggering System: 2.4G wireless transmission
- Power Supply: 2*AA batteries
- Exposure Control
- Manual Flash: Yes
- I-TTL Autoflash Exposure: Yes
- Multi Flash: Yes
- Flash Exposure Compensation: Yes - +/- 3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- Flash Exposure Lock: Yes
- TCM Function: Transforms the I-TTL Flash Value into Manual Flash Output Value
- High-Speed Sync (HSS): Yes
- Focus Assist: Yes
- Second Curtain Sync: Yes (Through Camera Settings)
- Wireless Flash
- Transmission Range: 100m / 328 feet
- Number of Channels: 32
- Number of Groups: 16
- Modulation Mode: MSK
- Wireless ID: 1 - 99
- Modelling Flash: ON/OFF
- Zoom Setting: Adjust the flash focal length through the transmitter
- LCD Panel: Large LCD panel, backlight ON/OFF
- Output Interface: Transmitter: use a PC cord to input and output
- Firmware Upgrade: Use the micro USB port to upgrade
- Memory Function: Setting will be stored for 2 seconds after last operation and restart
- Dimensions: 90 x 58 x 50mm
Why Choose Lencarta
There are many reasons you should buy from Lencarta, We offer a standard no quibbles, no fuss 2 year warranty on all Godox products except consumables (batteries and bulbs), as well as having our own in-house repair department based in Bradford, staffed by factory trained technicians. We are also a trusted brand that has been going since 2006, we have countless years of experience in photography and will support our customers throughout, whether it's a question about one of our products or a question about lighting in general, we're always more than happy to help.