Godox VL300 Kit with EQ-Pro 80cm Octa Softbox
Godox VL300 --- 300W LED Video Light
I am a powerful, ergonomically designed LED Video Light capable of outputting up to 300W of pure LED power. Made to be Compact, I come included with my own carry case.
- The VL300 features an ultra-quiet built-in Fan designed for videographers who need pin-drop silence with effective heat dissipation technology.
- The VL300 comes with a U bracket allowing it to be placed onto most light stands or suspended on a boom/roof mount.
- With an included V-Mount battery socket, the VL300 can be portably taken to any location you require with it's included carry bag.
- The VL300 has an Adjustable Colour Temperature and CRI rating of 96+
|Brightness||77,000 lux @ 1m|
|LED Type||Integrated LED Chip|
|Colour Temperature||5600K Adjustable|
|Heat Dissipation||Ultra-Quiet Fan|
|Accessory Mount||Bowens S-Type|
|Power Supply||Mains or V-Mount Battery (Not Included)|
Advanced Heat Dissipation
The VL300 features advanced heat dissipation technology. Although the VL300 does have a built-in fan, it is designed to be slow and quiet, simply pushing the hot air away from the crucial components and out of the unit to keep it smooth, quiet and constant.
With an optional V mount battery bracket, the VL300 can be taken anywhere you wish to go. As standard, the VL300 is mains powered and requires a UK mains socket to work at it's full potential without a battery. This is all done from the control pack.
With built-in Bluetooth integration, you are able to easily connected your Smartphone to the light via the GodoxPhoto app. This allows for much easier adjustments than from the smaller optional remote and gives you a more professional look.
High CRI Rating
The VL300 features a very high CRI rating of 96 and a TLCI of 95. This high colour rendition index rating means all of your colours will pop and come to life with this incredibly powerful 300W unit.
U Mount Bracket
With a U-mount bracket, the VL300 can successfully be applied to most boom arms or roof mounts and have the freedom to twist and turn wherever needed. This can also fit onto most light stands.
Included Carry Case
With an included carry case for every piece of equipment included and then-some, the VL300 can be transported safely between locations. All items are included with a 2 year safety net for your peace of mind.
Godox 12 Month Extension Card
With Lencarta, you're covered by Godox's only Official UK Repair and Service Centre. Since 2006, Lencarta have offered top-quality customer support and incredibly quick lead times on repairs to keep you on the move.
Terms & Conditions
- The card must be activated within the first 30 days.
- The card can only be activated on purchases made from Lencarta Ltd and does not cover third party retailer products.
- The card can not be activated with batteries, flashtubes, cables or consumables. The list is non-exhaustive and is subject to change without prior notice
- The card must be activated within 30 days of the original purchase of the Godox product you intend to cover
- The card only covers ONE product at a time.
- The 12 Month Extended Card from Godox adds to your safety net allowing you a further 12 months cover (3 Years Total)
- The card furthers your award-winning customer support from Lencarta, covering any manufacturers defects and faults
- The card MUST be activated within 30 days of your original purchase of the item you intend to cover
- The card can only be applied to Godox purchases made from Lencarta Ltd
- The extension card does not cover accidental damage in-line with your original manufacturers terms.
- 1x VL300 LED Video Light
- 1x Controller Box + 1x Controller Box 4-Pin XLR Cable
- 1x Multi-Voltage AC Adapter with Cable 2x Bowens Mount Reflector
- 1x Carry Case
- 1x 80cm EZ-Pro Folding Octa Softbox
- 1x 265cm Pneumatic Air Light Stands
- 1x 12 Month Godox Extension Card