Shipping & Delivery :
The compact ML60 LED Light from Godox has a host of advanced features, The light sports a 5600K color temperature - ideal for shooting outdoors, in a large place dominated by windows, or to seamlessly blend with other daylight-balanced fixtures. Its high CRI rating of CRI/TLCI: 96/97 is ample evidence of advanced capability in rendering color. The ML60 dims from 0 to 100% and it has a 32-channel, 16-group receiver that allows you to adjust the light's dimming level and on/off functions. You can manage these locally on the fixture or wirelessly at a distance with a separately-purchased controller. The light even has eight lighting effects including lightning, flash, conference, paparazzi, TV, and broken bulb.
- Power: Maximum 60W
- Adjustable Power: 0-100%
- Colour Temperature: 5600K±200K
- Cooling System: Slowed Fan Sync
- CRI / TLCI: 96+ / 97+
Godox Twin ML60 Kit with 65cm Diffusion Domes and Bag
Godox ML60 --- Super-Compact LED Video Light
I am a powerful, ergonomically designed LED Video Light capable of being both mains powered and battery powered for optimal portability. Due to my compact size, I can fit into most equipment bags.
- The ML60 features up-to-date COB LED Technology, producing light at 60W, 5600K Daylight-Balanced colour temperature and a CRI rating of 96+, TLCI of 97+
- The ML60's output is equivalent to 13,000 LUX at 1m which is equivalent to the brightness of 1 traditional 600W tungsten bulb.
- The impeccable colour accuracy means that the ML60 is suitable for both professional broadcasting, film-making and commercial cinematography.
- The ML60 is flicker free, allowing you to shoot at virtually any framerate.
|Power Brightness @ 1m||13,000 LUX|
|Power Brightness @ 0.5m||69,000 LUX|
|Colour Temperature||5600 ±200K|
|Power Supply||Output 16.8V 4.2A (2x NP-F970 Batteries optional)|
|Dimensions||145mm x 88m x 88m (Excluding reflector and grip)|
|Weight||0.88kg (Excluding reflector and grip)|
|Accessory Mount||Godox Mount (S2 Bracket for Bowens S-Type)|
|Cooling System||Ultra-Quiet Fan|
Flicker Free Video Light
Using the latest in COB LED technology, the ML60 uses 5600K Daylight-Balanced 60W lighting which can shoot at virtually any framerate or shutter-angle without any fear. The extremely high colour accuracy makes the ML60 perfect for professional videographers.
Small and Compact
The super-compact body of the ML60 is similar to that of a standard lens. This allows the ML60 to fit into most equipment bags outside of it's own. Never be without this portable, small and robust LED Video Light that can squeeze into those tight spaces.
Light Shape and Modify
The ML60 as standard comes with a Godox modifier fitting, compatible with softboxes such as the AD-S85 or AD-S85W. Nevertheless, with the Godox S2 bracket, you are able to click the ML60 onto Bowens S-fit modifiers across the range with ease.
Ergonomic Handle Design
With an ergonomic handle, any assistants you may have with you on the day are well thought about. This angled handle design means that it is easy on the hand as it spreads it's incredibly light weight. This is also useful should you have no room for stands.
Optional Battery Power
Being mains powered, the ML60 can shoot throughout the whole day. However, due to it's incredibly compact design, it's been well thought out that cables may not be an option. Supporting up to 2 NP-F970 batteries, the ML60 can last for hours.
Ultra Silent Fan
The built-in ultra quiet fan allows the ML60 to keep at a negligible noise while working. With it's improved heat dissipation system, the fan does not kick in until a specific temperature is hit, meaning it will keep quiet for longer. The fan is also slowed to reduce noise further.
Godox 12 Month Extension Card
With Lencarta, you're covered by Godox's only Official UK Repair and Service Centre. Since 2006, Lencarta have offered top-quality customer support and incredibly quick lead times on repairs to keep you on the move.
Terms & Conditions
- The card must be activated within the first 30 days.
- The card can only be activated on purchases made from Lencarta Ltd and does not cover third party retailer products.
- The card can not be activated with batteries, flashtubes, cables or consumables. The list is non-exhaustive and is subject to change without prior notice
- The card must be activated within 30 days of the original purchase of the Godox product you intend to cover
- The card only covers ONE product at a time.
- The 12 Month Extended Card from Godox adds to your safety net allowing you a further 12 months cover (3 Years Total)
- The card furthers your award-winning customer support from Lencarta, covering any manufacturers defects and faults
- The card MUST be activated within 30 days of your original purchase of the item you intend to cover
- The card can only be applied to Godox purchases made from Lencarta Ltd
- The extension card does not cover accidental damage in-line with your original manufacturers terms.
- 2x ML60 LED Video Light + 2x 12 Month Godox Extension Card
- 2x Battery Plate for NP-F970 Battery *Batteries not included
- 2x Adapter Holder + 2x Standard Reflector + 2x Lamp Cover
- 2x 5m AC Power Cable, 2x 1.5m DC Power Cable, 2x 0.2 DC Power Cable
- 2x Fastener, 2x Clip, 2x Grip Handle, 2x Carry Case
- 2x 60cm Lantern Globe Softbox + Godox S2 S-Fit Bracket
- 2x 265cm Pneumatic Air Light Stand
Lencarta makes every effort to get your order to you as soon as possible. Regular orders for in-stock items placed on business days before 3:00 PM and dispatch the same day.
UK Delivery Summary
|Shipping Option||£0.00 - £49.99||£50.00 - £149.99||£150.00+|
|UK Standard 2-3 Working Days||£4.99||£2.99||FREE|
|UK Next Working Day||£7.99||£5.99||£4.99|
|UK Next Working Day Pre-11am||£14.99||£17.99||£14.99|
|UK Saturday Delivery||£21.99||£24.99||£21.99|
International Delivery Summary
|Shipping Option||£0.00 - £49.99||£50.00 - £149.99||£150.00+|
|International Standard Delivery||£18.99||£21.99||£18.99|
|International Expedited Delivery||£25.99||£28.99||£25.99|
|International Air Delivery||£41.99||£47.99||£41.99|
Order processing and more.., click here.
Any item may be returned within a 30 day returns period, starting from the day the goods are marked as 'delivered' by Lencarta's courier. Any and all goods must be as new and in a fully working, saleable condition. For Exchange queries, please get in contact with a member of our fantastic team who can help you!
For more informations about Returns, please click here.