Godox AD600 Pro Complete Lighting Kit | 2 Head Kit with Roller Bag
- Product Code: KITAD600P
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £1,457.50
WHATS IN THE BOX?
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
Godox AD600 Pro Complete Lighting Kit
The AD600 Pro from Godox combines 600Ws of purely portable power with an impressive 0.01 - 0.9s recycling time which allows you to get 12 continuous flashes at a 1/16 power output per. With the new Stable Colour Temperature Mode, the Godox AD600 Pro is capable of maintaining colour temperature at 5600K with only a variation of 75K across the entire power output range, allowing accuracy and stability with colour temperature. This powerful flash is compatible with the major camera brands, the AD600 Pro can work effortlessly with Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus and Panasonic TTL autoflash systems, as well as support for HSS up to 1/8000 seconds for compatible cameras. This new model flash unit features many more improvements over the earlier AD600 model, the new AD600 Pro boasts an impressive 38W LED Modelling lamp (A massive improvement of the 10W LED of the AD600). The Godox AD600 Pro can deliver an impressive 360 fully powered flashes from a single charge of its 28V 2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack You can now control the AD600 Pro easily and effortlessly, with the clear and easy to read Dot-Matrix LCD panel you can control all features of the AD600 Pro and with the built in 2.4GHz Godox X System wireless receiver, all features of the AD600 Pro can be controlled from the Godox X1T or XPro triggers. This bundle kit also includes a 85cm square chiaro soft box, silver umbrella, roller bag, light stand case and XPRO trigger.
- BUILT IN GODOX 2.4G WIRELESS X SYSTEM: With the built-in 2.4G wireless receiver, the Godox AD600 Pro is completely remote controllable thanks to the built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system. When using in combination with the X1T or XPro triggers, the AD600 Pro can be adjusted, fired and controlled within a 100m range
- COMPLETE COMPATIBILITY: The Godox AD600 Pro is completely compatible across major camera brands. With full TTL connectivity for Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL autoflash, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus and Panasonic TTL autoflash systems, the AD600 Pro also has full support for 1/8000s High-Speed Sync for compatible cameras
- IMPROVED 38W LED MODELLING LAMP: Improving on the AD600's 10W LED modelling lamp, the AD600 Pro boasts an impressive 38W LED modelling lamp making it much more versatile and useful, especially in dimly lit areas
- THE GODOX X WIRELESS TRIGGERING SYSTEM: The Godox Xpro- Canon wireless 2.4GHz E-TTL/HSS trigger can control any Godox flash unit that works on the Godox 2.4 RF Radio system, such as the Godox AD600, AD200, AD360II and QT400II. When using with the Canon X1R receiver the Xpro-O wireless trigger can also control flashes such as the 600EX 11 and 430EX II.
- ULTRA-STABLE COLOUR TEMPERATURE: Built-in colour temperature mode locks the AD600 Pro to within 75 degrees of 5600K no matter what power output setting is chosen. This helpful feature allows you to maintain an accurate colour temperature even at full power.
- POWER: 600Ws
- POWER OUTPUT: 9 Steps 1/256 – 1/1
- STROBOSCOPIC FLASH: 2 – 100 times at a frequency of 1 – 100Hz
- FLASH DELAY SETTINGS: 0.01 – 30 Seconds Delay
- SYNC MODE: HSS Up to 1/8000th Second, First Curtain Sync, Second Curtain Sync
- POWER SUPPLY: Lithium Battery Pack – 28V 2600mAh
- RECYCLING SPEED: 0.01 – 0.9 seconds
- COLOUR TEMPERATURE: 5600K +/- 75K
- DIMENSIONS (Flash Tube and Reflector Not Included): 25cm x 24.5cm x 12.5cm (9.84 x 9.64 x 4.92 Inches)
- WEIGHT (Flash Tube and Reflector Not Included): 3kg (6.61 lbs)
- LENGTH OF WARRANTY: 2 Years
COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please note we are closed for warehouse pickups to members of the general public. Please click here for up to date shipping information.