COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please note we are closed for warehouse pickups to members of the general public. Please click here for up to date shipping information.
FeiyuTech a1000 3-Axis Single Handle Stabilizer Gimbal for Mirrorless Cameras [REFURBISHED | GRADE A]
- Product Code: A1000-R-A
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: £153.33
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1x FeiyuTech a1000 Gimbal
- 1x USB Cable
- 4x 18650 Battery
- 1x Smart Charger
- 1x Thumbscrew
- 1x Screw for Camera Support Frame
- 1x Camera Support Frame
- 1x Adjusting Clamping Plate
- 1x Sony Shutter Release
- 1x Manual
- 1x Case
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
FeiyuTech a1000 3-Axis Single Handle Stabilizer Gimbal for Mirrorless Cameras | REFURBISHED GRADE A
Brushless 3-Axis Camera Gimbal Stabiliser for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
The FeiyuTech a1000 3-axis stabilizer provides the perfect solution for steady photos and video. Its strong build quality makes it compatible with cameras weighing up to 1700g. The alpha 1000 is constructed using a metal CNC high precision process to provide a more durable product. Simple adjustment and plenty of functions. The detachable handle design makes it easy to change between single to dual handheld models. The rolling motor of the alpha 1000 is slanted so that the cameras viewfinder is not obscured. The sectional fixture has been comprehensively optimized making it more user friendly. The design makes it easier to balance the camera without extra tools and the quick dismantling plate makes mounting the camera quick and easy. The motor, with its innovative algorithm, automatically adapts to work with different weight cameras. The slip ring motor allows the 3 axis to rotate at 360 degree without limits.
The Main Features
- INNOVATIVE AUTO FUNCTIONS: Follow the pre-set route in auto rotation mode for matching motion, time lapse or automatic shooting. You can take panoramic pictures easily using the configurable timed photography function
- FUNCTION BUTTONS: With its 4-way joystick you can control the movement of your camera up and down or create panoramic shots. The function button enables you to control the power and modes, all of which can be activated by simple taps. You can also control the gimbal remotely with your smartphone.
- INNOVATIVE OPTIMIZATION ALGORITHM: Designed with multiple intuitive features including an identification algorithm that detects the weights of different cameras and matches with them without requiring adjustment of the motor strength
- EXCELLENT CRAFTSMANSHIP: The enhanced finish with its revolutionary motor arm for mirrorless cameras and smartphones ensures better anti-shake performance. The a1000 is built from solid aluminium alloy which is lightweight and durable and the rubberized handle grip is comfortable. The two 18650 Li-ion batteries, when fully charged, will give up to 10 hours runtime.
- ADJUSTMENT SLIDING ARM: The convenient and user-friendly sliding arm with strong mechanical sensitivity, helps to achieve accurate balance when mounting cameras of different weights. With the camera correctly weighted on the gimbal, the motors will not have to work as hard, ensuring you get the maximum time from the batteries.
Please note: Camera NOT included. This is an A Grade Refurbished product and not brand new.
|Weight||857g (not inclusive of battery, camera, lens, etc.)|
|Gimbals and Stabilizers|
|What's In The Box?||1x A1000 Gimbal1x USB Cable4x 18650 Battery1x Smart Charger1x Thumbscrew1x Screw for Camera Support Frame1x Camera Support Frame1x Adjusting Clamping Plate1x Sony Shutter Release1x Manual1x Case|
|Size||16.3 x 15.6 x 34cm (not inclusive of camera, lens , etc.)|
|Maximum Payload||150-1700g (including lens and other accessories)|
|Balance Adjustment||Moving quick plate back and forth to balance tilt axis in horizontal direction.Sliding the arms of three axis to balance the center of gravity of camera, and then tighten the lock screws for three axis.|
|Mounting Options||Camera could be placed on the left or right side by moving tilt axis to the left or right. When moving the lens forward, we suggest placing the camera on the left side so that you can use interfaces for HDMI, shutter control, headphone, microphone and so on.|
|Tilting Angle||360?? (Unlimited)|
|Rolling Angle||360?? (Unlimited)|
|Panning Angle||360?? (Unlimited)|
|Tilting Increments||2??/s ~ 75??/s|
|Panning Increments||3??/s ~ 150??/s|
|Optional Accessories||Tripod with a 1/4 inch screw hold (make sure it can bear the weight of the a1000 and the camera)Double-hand foldable set|
|Usage time||10 Hours (When camera is balanced correctly)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Charging Time||???5 hours, recommending using smart charger for charging the battery, 5V/1A input.|
|Motor Strength Adjustment||Automatic identification algorithm detects the weights of different cameras and produces the right motor strength to match so that the gimbal will automatically produce the best performance without having to manually adjusting the motor strength.|