Godox XPro-N I-TTL/HSS Wireless 2.4GHz Trigger For Nikon Cameras
- Product Code: TRI025
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £50.00
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
The Godox XPro-N I-TTL/HSS Wireless 2.4GHz Trigger For Nikon Cameras
Will connect to most Nikon camera's and allow use of a range of 2.4GHz flash units and receivers
The Godox XPro-N Wireless I-TTL HSS Flash Trigger adds the latest technological advancements into your photography arsenal. Designed to be fully compatible with the latest generation of Godox products that work on the 2.4 GHz RF Radio System such as the Witstro AD600, AD200, AD360II as well as some Lencarta products such as the SuperFast Pro and the SmartFlash 4.
Making flash triggering even more user-intuitive with the extra large LCD screen and the new TCM function button which can use the I-TTL technology to read the scene and provide the technically correct flash output value, which can then be transformed into the manual output mode, allowing you to adjust the flash for the particular effect you may be going for
The Main Features
- The Godox X Wireless Triggering System: The Godox XPro-N wireless 2.4GHz I-TTL/HSS trigger can control any Godox flash unit that works on the Godox 2.4 RF Radio System, such as the Godox AD600, AD200, AD360II and QT400II. When using with the Nikon X1R-N receiver the XPro-N wireless trigger can also control Nikon flashes such as the SB900.
- Fully Supportive Of All Flash Functions: The Godox XPro-N wireless flash trigger can fully support I-TTL auto exposure as well as High Speed Sync (HSS) up to 1/8000th of a second. The XPro-N is also fully supportive of Multi-Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC), TCM Transform Function, Flash Zoom, Modelling Lamp Control, Group Flash Zooming, Flash Power Output Control and Auto-Focus Assist.
- Smart Functionalities: A simple long press of the TCM button can transform the flash value in I-TTL auto exposure mode into the manual output which will allow you to use TTL to initially set the flash value, then you can adjust it for the particular effect you're trying to achieve
- Full Wireless Adaptability: With 16 individual groups and 32 adjustable channels to wirelessly control an unlimited number of flashes on the Godox 2.4 RF Radio System you can easily avoid signal interference with other users
- Full Nikon Compatibility: Compatible with the Nikon D5, D4, D60, D70S, D90, D100, D200, 0300S, D300, D500, D610, D7C0, D750, D800, D810, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100 to name just a few, and more added all the time thanks to the Godox Firmware Update System
- Compatible Cameras: Nikon Cameras and support for cameras with a PC sync socket
- Built In Remote Triggering System: 2.4G wireless transmission
- Power Supply: 2*AA batteries
- Manual Flash: Yes
- I-TTL Autoflash Exposure: Yes
- Multi Flash: Yes
- Flash Exposure Compensation: Yes - +/- 3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- Flash Exposure Lock: Yes
- TCM Function: Transforms the I-TTL Flash Value into Manual Flash Output Value
- High-Speed Sync (HSS): Yes
- Focus Assist: Yes
- Second Curtain Sync: Yes (Through Camera Settings)
- Transmission Range: 100m / 328 feet
- Number of Channels: 32
- Number of Groups: 16
- Modulation Mode: MSK
- Wireless ID: 1 - 99
- Modelling Flash: ON/OFF
- Zoom Setting: Adjust the flash focal length through the transmitter
- LCD Panel: Large LCD panel, backlight ON/OFF
- Output Interface: Transmitter: use a PC cord to input and output
- Firmware Upgrade: Use the micro USB port to upgrade
- Memory Function: Setting will be stored for 2 seconds after last operation and restart
- Dimensions: 90 x 58 x 50mm
Also available to fit
Why Choose Lencarta
There are many reasons you should buy from Lencarta, We offer a standard no quibbles, no fuss 2 year warranty on all Godox products except consumables (batteries and bulbs), as well as having our own in-house repair department based in Bradford, staffed by factory trained technicians. We are also a trusted brand that has been going since 2006, we have countless years of experience in photography and will support our customers throughout, whether it's a question about one of our products or a question about lighting in general, we're always more than happy to help.
|Wireless Flash (2.4G Wireless Transmission)|
|Controllable Slave Groups||16|
|Number of Channels||32|