COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please click here for up to date shipping information. We are now OPEN again to members of the public for puchases and collection!
Lencarta SmartFlash 4 600Ws Lighting Kit With 2 Softboxes (300/300)
- Product Code: KITSF4003
- Availability: In Stock
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3 Year Warranty
- Ex Tax: £273.75
SmartFlash 4 Two Head Studio Lighting Kit
SmartFlash 4 600Ws (300/300) Studio Lighting Kit With Twin 85 X 85cm RedLine Pro Softboxes
The Main Features
- Voltage: 200-250V (adjusts automatically)
- Fan cooled: Yes (can be used all day every day if required without danger of overheating)
- Modelling lamp: 150 Watt Halostar - bright enough to show exactly where the shadows will fall
- Recycling speed: 1.2 second at full power, 0.3 second at minimum power - fast enough to allow shots to be taken in quick succession
- Output consistency: - 0.1 EV (1/10th stop) Every shot taken will have exactly the same exposure and the same colour as your other shots.
- Colour temperature 5090K
- Flash duration at full power, t.5. 1/2700 second - fast enough to create pin-sharp photos of all but the fastest-moving subjects
- 5 stops of power adjustment (full to 1/32nd power) - allows a wide choice of lens apertures
- Slave sensor: Yes - can sense another flash, and fire in response if needed.
- Umbrella fitting: Yes, any make or type of umbrella can be used
- Sync voltage: less than 5 volts (safe with any camera)
- Triggering methods: Radio trigger, Wavesync Commander System, infra red trigger or sync cable - includes Wavesync Commander System, other methods can be used as backups.
What's In The Box?
- 2 x SmartFlash 4 300Ws Flash heads (SKU: FLA019)
- 1 x Remote Control/Flash Trigger Wavesync (SKU: TRI015)
- 2 x 265cm Patented Pneumatic Air Damped Lighting Stands (SKU: STA012)
- 2 x 85 x 85cm Chiaro RedLine Pro Studio Softbox (SKU: SOF063)
- 1 x Optional Lencarta Large Roller Bag (SKU: BAG010)
- 2 x Optional Honeycomb Grids for 85 x 85cm RedLine Pro Chiaro Softbox (SKU: SOF070)
Each Flash Head Also Includes:
- 1 x Protective Head Cap
- 1 x Mains Power Lead (Either UK or EU dependent on location)
- 1 x PC Sync Cable (used to directly connect the flash head to your camera)
- 1 x 150W Modelling Lamp
- 2 x Spare fuses
The Three Year Warranty
Here at Lencarta we have our own in-house repair facility, operated by our factory-trained electronic engineers. Because of this, our warranty is unlike most others, fully comprehensive with no strings attached. We will even continue to provide repairs outside of warranty, this even stands for discontinued stock
Read More About The Warranty Here: Please Click Here
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
Lencarta SmartFlash 4 Studio Flash Head
The enhanced design of the SmartFlash range of studio flash heads, the Lencarta SmartFlash 4 is the perfect addition to any studio of any size. Thanks to it's robust, compact and lightweight body the SmartFlash 4 can easily be packed away or stored within most equipment cases when not in use. The Smart Flash 4 is ideal for photographers starting out in flash as well as seasoned veterans due to it's easy to use interface and plug-and-play like set up. With 300Ws of power, the SmartFlash 4 is perfect for studio photography, and with the S-fit bayonet mount you can use the majority of light shapers on the market. The SmartFlash 4 flash head strobe has been designed to be the ultimate affordable studio workhorse, capable of many different types of photography - ideal for portraits, product, pet, newborn, wedding and corporate photography.
Who is this perfect for?
Ideal for beginners or seasoned photography veterans looking for a strong and powerful key or additional piece of lighting equipment that can bring depth, ease of use and quality to ones work.
Who is this not perfect for?
Photographers who are looking for outdoor portable battery powered strobes or the use of HSS/TTL advanced features.
Perfect for people who:
- Are needing an affordable key light.
- Starting out in photography and need an easy to use flash
- Want a flash that can last a long time, supported by a long warranty
Not Perfect for people who:
- Need a portable outdoor flash strobe
- Looking to use HSS/TTL advanced features
The Main Features
Built In 2.4Ghz Receiving System
The SmartFlash IV's Built in 2.4Ghz receiver will allow you to use the smartflash 4 directly with any Godox or Lencarta triggering system running from a 2.4Ghz frequency, This includes the popular Godox Xpro, X2T and X1T models of transmitters.
300Ws Of Pure Studio Power
With a power ranging from 1/32 - 1/1 steps with 9.375Ws being the lowest and 300Ws being the highest, you are in full control of the exact amount of power you require to achieve that shot.
150W Halostar Modelling Lamp
The SmartFlash 4 is supplied with a 150W modelling lamp. The power of the modelling lamp is fully adjustable in 10 simple steps. The modelling lamp also dims while recycling, so you'll have a visual confirmation that it's ready to fire again even if you've switched off the ready beep.
Bowens S-Fit Attachment Ring
The head of the Smartflash 4 comes with a built in Bowens S-fit modifier attachment ring, allowing you to attach a large range of modifiers and light shapers directly onto your SmartFlash IV.
Precise Contrast Output Display
The digital control knob adjusts the power setting and displays it on the LCD control panel. This allows you to precisely adjust the power settings exactly to your required needs.
Lightweight and Compact
With the head cap fitted, The SmartFlash 4 is just 35cm long, 13.2cm diameter, and weighs in at just 1.56kg. This is ideal for a home studio or even transporting to indoor locations.
Internal Heat Protection
With a built-in fan and internal heat protection, the SmartFlash IV keeps your mind free from worry. Before any damage is done to the unit, it will stop itself firing and instantly become available again due to it's high efficiency built-in fan.
3 Years Lencarta Warranty
Designed in the UK, the SmartFlash IV is a well thought out flash for photographers by photographers. We back our product by offering a 3 year warranty, knowing that you will get a quality product.
Lencarta In House Repair Centre
At Lencarta, we know how important it is to provide the best after care and customer service. That is why we are proud to boast our very own in-house UK repair centre that is available to anyone needing a repair. FeiyuTech products bought from us come with a 2 year warranty included! Find out more here.
|Guide No. (feet)||318|
|Guide No. (metres)||97|
|f/ with standard reflector @ 10'||f/31.8|
|f/ with 60 x 60cm softbox @ 10'||f/16.2|
|f/ with150cm softbox @ 10'||f/11.8|
|Colour temperature at minimum power||4755K|
|Colour temperature at full power||5090K|
|Flash duration at maximum power, t.1||1/900th second. This approximates to the action stopping potential of using a shutter speed outdoors of 1/900th second. The figure used by most sellers is based on a t.5 time, which produces a much higher figure but which is far less meaningful.|
|Colour temperature consistency||Variation between flashes is not more than 40K|
|Flash duration at minimum power, t.1||1/400th second. This approximates to the action stopping potential of using a shutter speed outdoors of 1/400th second. The figure used by most sellers is based on a t.5 time, which produces a much higher figure but which is far less meaningful.|
|Mains/battery||Mains, can also be used with any 3rd party battery system|
|Standard S-fit accessory mount||Yes|
|Modelling lamp power||150 Watts|
|Modelling lamp dims during recycling||Yes|
|Switchable flash ready beep||Yes|
|Open flash/test button||Yes|
|Length of body (cm)||30|
|Remote control available||Yes|
|Umbrella socket||Yes, at base of unit. Accepts standard 8mm umbrella|
|Godox Witstro / Lencarta Atom|
|Power adjustment range||5 stops|
|Recycling speed||1.2 sec at full power 0.3 sec at minimum power|
|Switchable slave sensor||Yes|
|Power adjustment display||Digital|
|Overheat protection system||Yes|
|Can ignore Pre-Flash||Yes, set to S2|
|Length of warranty||3 Years|
|Length (ready to use)||85cm|
|Width (ready to use)||85cm|
|Depth (ready to use)||40cm|
|Weight in box (kg)||0.995|