Lencarta SmartFlash 4 with Century Stand
- Product Code: KITSF4006
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £233.98
SPECIFICATION SMARTFLASH 4
- RECYCLING SPEED: 1.2 seconds at full power 0.3 seconds at minimum power
- COLOUR TEMPERATURE MINIMUM POWER: 4755K
- COLOUR TEMPERATURE AT MAXIMUM POWER: 5090K
- FLASH DURATION AT MAXIMUM POWER: 1/900th
- FLASH DURATION AT MINIMUM POWER: 1/400th
- FITTING: Standard S-fit
- POWER ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 5 stops
- POWER ADJUSTMENT DISPLAY: Digital
- MODELLING LAMP POWER: 150 Watts
- LENGTH OF WARRANTY: 3 Years
- OVERHEAT PROTECTION SYSTEM: Yes
- FLASH WEIGHT: 1.78KG
SPECIFICATION CENTURY STAND
- Minimum Height: 130cm
- Maximum Height: 300cm
- Stand Footprint: 72cm
- Weight: 11kg
- Stand Material: Steel
- Colour: Chrome Silver
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1x Smart flash 4
- 1x Century Stand
- 1x Lencarta Trigger
- 1x Lencarta Profold 95cm Octa Softbox
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
SmartFlash 4 with Century Stand
AN OVERVIEW :
the newly designed Lencarta Smart Flash 4 is the perfect addition to any studio of any size. Thanks to its lightweight size the Smart Flash 4 can easily be packed away when not in use making it ideal for photographers starting out in flash as well as seasoned veterans. With 300Ws of power, the Smart Flash 4 is ideal for studio photography, and with the S-fit bayonet mount, you can use the majority of light shapers out there on the market.
The Smart Flash 4 flash head strobe has been designed to be the ultimate affordable studio workhorse, capable of many different types of photography - ideal for portraits, product photography and more. The Lencarta Wave sync 2.4 wave sync trigger can control flash heads individually or in groups with the wave sync 2.4 trigger, simply adjust the power in 1/10th stop increments, turn the modelling lamp on/off, turn the beep on or off and test fire the flash.
- BUILT IN 2.4G WIRELESS X SYSTEM: With the built-in 2.4G wireless receiver, the Smart flash 4 is completely remote controllable thanks to the built-in 2.4G wireless X system. When using in combination with the Lencarta or Godox 2.4GHz triggers, the Smart flash 4 can be adjusted, fired and controlled within a 100m range
- STRONG BUILD QUALITY PROFOLD 95cm SOFTBOX: The profold soft boxes are made from a solid steel construction and uses the same top quality was and diffusion materials for a softbox to perform well, it needs to be deep, so that the light from the flash head can bounce off the reflective walls properly and end up with perfectly even light distribution by the time it reaches the diffusers.
- HEAVY LOADED MEDIUM: The versatile Heavy Duty Bracket is primarily used to position light modifiers such as reflectors, drop-down bottoms, diffuser panels, and light blocking flags.
- COMPLETE COMPATIBILITY: The Smart flash 4 is completely compatible across major camera brands. With full TTL connectivity for Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL auto flash, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus and Panasonic TTL auto flash systems.
- MULTIPLE CHANNEL OPTIONS: You can control multiple flash heads through this transmitter by simply adjusting the dials on both the transmitter and receiver, you have an option of 16 separate channels.