Lencarta WaveSync 2.4 Mach-C | Canon HSS Wireless Trigger
- Product Code: TRI017
- Availability: In Stock
You Save: £3.08
- Ex Tax: £27.75
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
The New Lencarta WaveSync 2.4 Mach Radio Trigger for Canon Cameras
A super fast addition to our new WaveSync 2.4 range, this trigger is packed to the brim with technology. The WaveSync 2.4 Mach-C is designed to unlock the potential of High Speed Sync (HSS) technology. As well as having this exciting technology, the WaveSync 2.4 Mach-C has also been packed full of smaller yet crucial features that unlock the potential of your flash heads, help you tap into your creativity and assist with a smooth workflow in your studio.
The WaveSync 2.4 Mach-C runs off of a 2.4GHz RF Radio System, as well as being compatible with our new SuperFast Pro, the WaveSync 2.4 Mach-C is also compatible withSmartFlash 3 or older models such as the ElitePro 2 or SuperFast 300 as long as they have a 2.4GHz USB receiver plugged in.
Need a Trigger For Canon or Nikon?
This trigger is only compatible with Canon Cameras, for Nikon or Sony cameras you'll have to purchase the WaveSync 2.4 TTL trigger. Please click on the below icons to go to the correct trigger for your camera:
- Clear LCD backlit screen allows for precise control, even in low light situations
- By using the Godox 2.4GHz RF Radio System, the WaveSync 2.4 Mach-C is compatible with most Godox Flash Heads and Flashguns
- Transmitter range of 100 metres, allowing use almost anywhere
- Use HSS to maximum shutter speed (usually 1/8000th second)
- Built in technology allows for Rear-Curtain Sync
- Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC) in 1/3rd increments
- Flash Exposure Bracket (FEB) in 1/3rd increments
- Flash Exposure Lock (FEL)
- Manual flash at 1/128th to 1/1 output (in 1/3rd increments)
- Built in Remote Flash Zoom
- Use the 5 groups, A, B, C, D, E and F to prevent accidentally firing someone elses flashes (or vice versa)
- 32 channels to allow you to individually configure groups of flash heads, with up to 32 unique configurations
- HSS Delay Setting from 0 to 19.9 milliseconds
- Allows use of the modelling flash
- Remember your settings with the Auto Memory Function
- Use any flash head connected as an Auto-Focus Assist Beam
- Wireless Shutter Release System
- Port to allow wired shutter release
- Micro USB port for firmware upgrades
- PC sync cable port
- Comes with our standard, no quibbles, no fuss 3 year warranty
Why Choose Lencarta
There are many reasons you should buy from Lencarta, We offer a standard no quibbles, no fuss 3 year warranty, on everything except consumables (batteries and bulbs), as well as having our own in-house repair department based in Bradford, staffed by factory trained technicians. We are also a trusted brand that has been going since 2006, we have countless years of experience in photography and will support our customers throughout, whether it's a question about one of our products or a question about lighting in general, we're always more than happy to help.