COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please click here for up to date shipping information. We are now OPEN again to members of the public for puchases and collection!
Godox AD600 Pro | Witstro
- Ex Tax: £599.25
What's In The Box?
- 1x Godox AD600 Pro
- 1x High-Efficiency Reflector
- 1x Lithium Battery Pack
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Flash Tube and Modelling Lamp
- 1x Instruction Manual
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
Godox AD600 Pro TTL Flash Unit
600Ws TTL / HSS Battery Powered Portable Flash Strobe with 38W Modelling Lamp and High-Efficiency Reflector
The Godox AD600 Pro from Godox combines 600Ws of refined portable power with an impressive 0.01 - 0.9s recycling time which allows you to get 12 continuous flashes at a 1/16 power output. Because of this, the flash will keep up with your camera up to 12 frames per second!
With the new Stable Colour Temperature Mode, the Godox AD600 Pro will maintain colour temperature at 5600K with a variation of just 75K across the entire power output range, allowing extreme colour temperature stability.
Compatible with the major camera brands, the Godox AD600 Pro can work effortlessly with Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus and Panasonic TTL autoflash systems and also supports HSS up to 1/8000th second for compatible cameras. With many improvements over the earlier AD600BM, the new Godox AD600 Pro features an impressive 38W LED Modelling lamp (A massive improvement over the 10W LED of the AD600), which means that its modelling lamp is extremely powerful. The Godox AD600 Pro can deliver an impressive 360 fully powered flashes from a single charge of its 28V 2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack. And, each time the power is halved, the number of available flashes is doubled.
The controls are easy and clear and are displayed on the large, clear Dot-Matrix LCD panel. You can set all features with the Godox X1T or XPro triggers, which control the built in 2.4GHz Godox X System wireless receiver.
The Godox AD600 Pro will work seamlessly with all major compatible camera brands, including Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus and Sony.
· BUILT IN GODOX 2.4G WIRELESS X SYSTEM - With the built-in 2.4G wireless receiver, the Godox AD600 Pro is completely remote controllable thanks to the built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system. When using in combination with the X1T or XPro triggers, the AD600 Pro can be adjusted, fired and controlled within a 100m range
· COMPLETE COMPATIBILITY - The Godox AD600 Pro is completely compatible with major camera brands. With full TTL connectivity for Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL autoflash, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus and Panasonic TTL autoflash systems, the AD600 Pro also has full support for 1/8000s High-Speed Sync for compatible cameras
· IMPROVED 38W LED MODELLING LAMP - Improving on the AD600's 10W LED modelling lamp, the AD600 Pro boasts an impressive 38W LED modelling lamp making it much more versatile and useful, especially in lit areas
· STREAMLINED HIGH-INTENSITY REFLECTOR - Included with the Godox AD600 Pro is a modern, streamlined high-intensity reflector. This lightweight modifier improves on the designs of other reflectors, allowing you to direct the light exactly where you need it and also comes with a Bowens S-type fitting, allowing you to use a wide variety of modifiers
· ULTRA-STABLE COLOUR TEMPERATURE - Built-in colour temperature mode locks the AD600 Pro within 75 degrees of 5600K no matter which power output setting is chosen. This helpful feature allows you to maintain incredibly accurate colour temperature.
|Full Power Flashes||360|
|Power Indication||Power Off Automatically After 30 - 120 Minutes of Idle Operation|
|Power Supply||Lithium Battery Pack - 28.8V 2600mAh|
|Recycle Time||0.01 - 0.9 Seconds|
|Wireless Flash (2.4G Wireless Transmission)|
|Controllable Slave Groups||5 (A, B, C, D, E)|
|Number of Channels||32 (1 - 32)|
|Wireless Flash Function||Slave, Off|
|Delay Flash||0.01 - 30 Seconds|
|Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC)||Manual. FEB +/- 3 stops in 1/3 increments|
|Flash Mode||Wireless Off - M/Multi - Slave Unit of Radio Transmission - TTL/M/Multi|
|Height of Body (cm)||24.5 cm (flash tube and reflector not included)|
|High Speed Sync (HSS)||1/8000 seconds, first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync|
|Lithium Battery Pack||28.8V 2600mAh|
|Recycling time||0.01 - 2.5s|
|Stroboscopic Flash||Up to 100 Flashes at a rate of 100Hz|
|Sync Triggering Mode||3.5mm Sync Line, Wireless Control Port|
|USB Firmware Port||Type-C USB Port|
|Width of Body (cm)||12.5 cm (flash tube and reflector not included)|
|Guide No. (feet)||285 (ISO 100 with High-Efficiency Standard Reflector)|
|Guide No. (metres)||87 (ISO 100 with High-Efficiency Standard Reflector)|
|Colour temperature at minimum power||5600K (+/-75K)|
|Colour temperature at full power||5600K (+/-75K)|
|Flash duration at maximum power, t.1||1/220 Seconds|
|Colour temperature consistency||Stable Colour Temperature Mode - Locks Colour Temperature Variation To 75K+|
|Flash duration at minimum power, t.1||1/10100 Seconds|
|Modelling lamp power||38W LED|
|Length of body (cm)||25 cm (flash tube and reflector not included)|
|Godox Witstro / Lencarta Atom|
|Number of flashes per battery charge||360|
|Switchable slave sensor||S1 / S2|
|Weight (kg)||3 kg (flash tube and reflector not included)|
|Power adjustment display||Dot-Matrix LCD Panel|