Visico 5 with 818TX Nikon Trigger
- Product Code: KITV5001-N
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £279.17
- 400Ws (Guide NO. 70M- ISO 100, Standard Reflector)
- High Performance and user replaceable Lithium Battery
- 400Ws flash output, GN70, whether shooting in bright sunshine or low light environment, VISICO 5 allows you to get the perfect image
- High Speed Sync, when activated the maximum sync speed is up to 1/8000s.
- VISICO 5 studio flash has build-in Canon and Nikon TTL receiver function. It is ready for TTL communication with Canon or Nikon cameras attached.
- Large LED display gives a readout of all the setting values
- Multi Stroscopic Mode
- Supports Firmware Upgrade
- FLASH MODE: ETTL/M/Multi
- WIRELESS RADIO TRIGGER MODE: Compatible with Canon & Nikon
- POWER: 400W
- FLASH DURATION: 68
- STROBOSCOPIC FLASH: Flashes 20, Frequency 30Hz
- SYNC MODE: High Speed Sync (up to 1/8000s), First Curtain Sync, Second Curtain Sync
- BEEP: Yes
- LED MODELLING LAMP: 13W
- WIRELESS RADIO TRIGGER FUNCTION:
- FULL POWER FLASHES: 500
- RECYCLING TIME: 0.01-2.8s
- POWER INDICATE: Yes
- COLOUR TEMPERATURE: 5600 + 200K
- DIMENSIONS (WITH BATTERY) 20X12X12cm
- WEIGHT (With Battery): 1850g
- EXTERNAL PORT: PC port, USB Port
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1x Visico5 TTL Studio Light
- 1x Lithium Battery
- 1x LED Modelling lamp
- 1x 220-240V AC Charger
- 1x Protective Cap
- 1x Tripod Head Adapter34
- 1x 4 Meter 3.5mm Sync Cord
- 1x Wireless Trigger (Batteries not included)
- Visico 818TX Nikon Transmitter
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
Introducing the Visico 5 the first full output high speed HSS outdoor studio light. The portable/location flash unit is an extremely powerful 400Ws cordless Lithium-ion powered studio flash head, with technological advancements such as High-Speed Sync (HSS) and TTL (Through the Lens) as well as benefiting from a built in receiver that uses the Visico trigger. The reliable TTL wireless trigger and 1/8000s high speed sync speed, allows your photography to be more flexible giving you extra freedom and efficiency. Visico 5 is the perfect tool for shooting portraits, weddings and sports, allowing you to get the perfect shot anytime and anyplace.
The Visico ETTL wireless flash trigger is engineered to work with Nikon system and applies to Nikon camera. You can use VC-818TX transmitter on Nikon to trigger remote VISICO5 studio flash or other brands ETTL speedlites and studio flashes attached to VC-818RX receivers.VISICO 5 TTL LITHIUM-ION BATTERY POWERED: The Visico 5 flash unit comes with a professional high capacity lithium-ion battery pack rated at 11.1V/6000mAh which can deliver 500 fully powered flashes on a single charge. The high capacity battery pack can also deliver recycling speeds between 0.01 - 2.8 seconds.
BUILT IN 2.4GHz AND HSS ENABLED RADIO RECEIVER: The 2.4GHZ transmitter provides an Auto Focus assist light, giving you a 100 meter radio range allowing greater creativity when out on location or in the studio.
USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE: With the LCD screen, the Visico 5 has been fully designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. The large screen makes it easier than ever to see and adjust all settings of the Visico 5. Combined with the large easy to access buttons and settings control dial, changing all aspects of the Visico 5 has never been easier. The Visico 5 also has an incredibly bright 400W (13W LED) LED modelling lamp.
MULTI STROBE FUNCTION, SHOOT MOVING OBJECT TRAJECTORY: Visico 5 has a multi strobe function, where you can shoot moving object trajectory in one shutter, according to the photographer?€?s requirements, whilst setting the frequency and number of flashes.
FULL WIRELESS ADAPTABILITY: The Visico 818TX trigger fully supports wireless ETTL, Manual and multi-flash. The trigger also has 360 degrees long-distance triggering with a stable signal, free from light interference.