COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please click here for up to date shipping information. We are now OPEN again to members of the public for puchases and collection!
Godox AD400 Pro Studio Flash Strobe and AC Mains Adapter
- Product Code: KITAD4007
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £589.17
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
Godox AD400 Pro Studio Flash Strobe With AC Mains Adapter
Introducing the new AD400Pro (CITI400 PRO) from Godox, a smaller, lighter version of the flagship AD600Pro portable flash. Its smaller build (1kg less than the AD600Pro) and powerful light output of 400Ws make it the perfect choice for any photographer looking to shoot both on location and in the studio. It has a built in lithium-ion powered Battery allowing you to recharge to full power when not in use. It also boasts full TTL and HSS compatibility for all popular camera brands (Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Fujifilm).
- TTL AND HSS COMPATIBILITY: Fully Supports TTL auto flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, First Curtain Sync, Second Curtain Sync, Manual Flash, Multi Flash etc.
- BUILT IN GODOX 2.4G WIRELESS SYSTEM: With its built in receiver you can use the Godox X triggers for full TTL and HSS remote power control up to 300 feet away. It can fully support Canon E-TTL, Nikon i-TTL, Sony TTL, Fuji TTL and Olympus TTL systems. Usable with the Godox X Triggers such as X32, X1T, X1R, XPro 2.4G Godox Triggers on the Godox 2.4 Radio Triggering System Frequency.
- BUILT IN RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY: The advanced built in Lithium-ion battery has been designed for performance, making it more reliable than ever when shooting. It will recycle 400w/s in 0.9 seconds. This Godox AD400 Pro TTL will give you 390 full power shots.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: The build quality of the AD400Pro is very similar to its big brother the AD600Pro, however with a reduced weight of 1Kg. The portable size still maintains all the pro level features that you see on larger models.
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES COMPATIBILITY: The AD400 Pro comes with an S fit mount allowing you to fit all Godox S-fit accessories onto your light as well as other modifiers with a standard S-fit mount.
Wireless Slave Unit Mode: Radio Transmission Mode (compatible with Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic and Fujifilm)
Flash Duration: 1/240 to 1/12820 seconds
Power Output: 9 Steps: 1/256-1/1
Stroboscopic Flash: Provided (up to 100 times, 100Hz
Flash Exposure Compensation: Manual. +3 Stops in 1/3 stop increments
Delay Flash: 0.01-30 seconds
Modelling Lamp: 30W/4800K.TLIC:93
Optical Slave Flash: S1/S2
Display: Dot-Matrix Panel
Wireless Flash Function: Slave, Off
Controllable Slave Groups: 5 (A,B,C,D,E)
Transmission Range: 100m
Channels 32 (1-32)
Power Supply: Lithium Battery Pack
Full Power Flashes: 390
Recycle Time: Approx 0.01-0.9s
Power Indication: Power Off automatically after approx. 30-120 minutes of idle operation
Sync Triggering Mode: 3.5mm Sync Line
Colour Temperature: 5600+200K
Stable Colour Temperature Mode: Changes within +75K in entire power range
Dimensions (with battery): 220x102x128mm (Flash Tube and Reflector not included)
Weight: 2.1kg (Flash Tube and Reflector not included)