COVID-19 UPDATE: We have put a number of precautionary steps in place to protect both staff and the service we provide to our customers. Orders will be dispatched and customer support lines are open. Please click here for up to date shipping information. We are now OPEN again to members of the public for puchases and collection!
Elinchrom Speedring Adapter For Godox Witstro AD400 Pro
- Product Code: SPA077
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £20.99
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1x Godox AD400 Pro Elinchrom Speedring
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide you want to return your product, we have your back. All we ask is that you contact us first, and return the item back to us in the condition that you received it.
We ask that you contact us first so we can provide you with an RMA number. This allows us to process your return much quicker.
Godox AD400 Pro Elinchrom Speedring Adapter
This Godox AD400 Pro adapter is the perfect product to use if you are wanting to use Elinchrom modifiers directly with the Godox AD400 Pro studio strobe light. Simply place the adapter onto the front of the AD400 to use instantly. This product also comes with two years warranty.
- AD400 PRO COMPATIBILITY: This speedring is fully compatible and designed to work directly with the Godox AD400 Pro studio strobe light.
- ELINCHROM FIT: With this adapter you can use Elinchrom modifiers with the Godox AD400 Pro making it easier than ever to use different modifiers with one light unit.
- TWO YEARS WARRANTY: This product comes with two year warranty meaning that we will repair or replace (at our option) this item if it develops a fault of any kind during the warranty period.
- EASY TO USE: The speedring will fit directly into the Godox AD400 Pro studio light, simply place the adapter on the front of the Light to use.
- STRONG BUILD QUALITY: The speedring adapter is made of strong aluminium making it extra reliable to use over a long period of time.
- BRAND: Godox
- MATERIAL: Aluminium
- WEIGHT: 200g
- BOX LENGTH: 13
- BOX WIDTH: 5
- BOX HEIGHT: 14
- FIT: Elinchrom