We have a showroom at our warehouse in West Yorkshire where you can see and try out our equipment before you buy. You're more than welcome to bring your camera along too. It would be helpful if you could ring to make an appointment, but an appointment isn't essential. Also, we have a number of distributors in different areas.Was this answer helpful?
Yes you can. All Lencarta lighting equipment have built in voltage stabilisers, and will automatically adjust to accept mains power of between 180-240 volts. For European customers on the continent, we supply power leads with euro-spec plugs, so there is no need for adapters. Just plug in and use!Was this answer helpful?
Set Of Four 7" Honeycombs
Perfect For Product Photography With 10, 20, 30 and 40 Degree Honeycombs
The Set Of Four Honeycombs
A set of 4 honeycombs for use with our new Honeycomb Reflector. This set includes one each of the 10, 20, 30 and 40 degree honeycombs
Honeycombs have two primary uses.
- To deliver a small, soft-edged pool of light to add emphasis (for example to emphasize high cheekbones or to produce an irregular circle of light on the background
- For use of a backlight that doesn't produce lens flare, except when pointing almost directly at the lens.
Pro Tip -When used as a back light, flare is avoided at an angle less than that of the honeycomb.
These honeycombs will fit to ANY standard reflector designed to be used with honeycombs, provided that the reflector has a diameter of 7", so it can be used with Elinchrom, Bowens, Hensel, Balcar and other reflectors with a 7" external diameter. However, with many standard reflectors it is not possible to use a honeycomb with the modelling lamp fitted, due to the length of the modelling lamp. Which is why we developed the Honeycomb Reflector in order to allow for use of both the modelling lamp and honeycombs. Although please don't leave the modelling lamp switched on for long periods of time with honeycombs attached.
When using our honeycombs with either our new SmartFlash or ElitePro/SuperFast Honeycomb Reflector, designed specifically for use with these honeycombs, the modelling lamp can be left in place if used carefully, and the special lip that is machined at the front of the honeycomb reflector will allow two honeycombs to be stacked together if required, and when honeycombs are stacked in this way they produce a much smaller circle of light and far greater resistance to lens flare.
Please feel free to ring our customer support helpline on 44 1274 955440 for advice, we're here to help.
The Main Features Of The Set Of Four Honeycombs
- 7 Inch Diameter fits most standard reflectors
- Perfect for product photography
- Prevents lens flares, even when being used as a backlight
- Constructed from metal for strength and prolonging the life of the honeycombs
- Ideal for use with the Honeycomb Reflector
- Great for emphasising high cheekbones
What's In The Box?
- 1 x 10 Degree 7 Inch Honeycomb
- 1 x 20 Degree 7 Inch Honeycomb
- 1 x 30 Degree 7 Inch Honeycomb
- 1 x 40 Degree 7 Inch Honeycomb
Tags: Lencarta set honeycomb for standard reflector, Lencarta set grid for standard reflector, Lencarta honeycomb, Lencarta grid, Lencarta set grids, Lencarta set honeycombs, bowens set grids, bowens set honeycombs, elinchrom set grids, elincrom set honeycombs, complete set honeycombs 7”